Lack of skins, new runes, new sigils, dead map. Why did I preorder this expansion again?

there are only a few new armor skins in game, no new sigils or runes to use for our new professions to make new builds with, lack of new weapon skins and the maps are pretty empty despite everyone buying the expansion. Tell me, why did I prepurchase this if there isnt really anything new aside from fishing and siege turtles? Hardly feels like it was worth what I spent.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 10

Well there is a new story. New maps. 5 mastery tracks. New meta's. New strike missions. New legendaries.

2 new sigils and runes.. just like pof. What is is about sigils and runes you like so much. 80 percent of people will still take old stats anyway. As far as i can tell there are over 200 new skins mostly weapons true. But i have only seen the first 2 maps.. 

Who knows how much there is to discover. 

If you bought the new expansion expecting to have a million new armor skins and runes and sigils then yeah.. why did you bought it. Some weird expectations though

Edited by Cronospere.8143
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 3

1 minute ago, Cronospere.8143 said:

Well there is a new story. New maps. 5 mastery tracks. New meta's. New strike missions. New legendaries.

2 new sigils and runes.. just like pof. What is is about sigils and runes you like so much. 80 percent of people will still take old stats anyway. As far as i can tell there are over 200 new skins mostly weapons true. But i have only seen the first 2 maps.. 

Who knows how much there is to discover. 

what are the new sigils and runes? I know of two new stat sets but no armor or sigils from what ive seen

While I agree the open world part + story is being fantastic, it just feels bad not having new sigils and runes. I know the WvW cornerstone thing is just a meme (not to mention PvP) but still, adding new sigils and runes can't be that hard compared to entire new systems such fishing.

Edited by Telgum.6071
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Gilosean.3805 said:

People didn't even find griffon for how long again?  

Couple of hours? People definitely knew halfway through day 1.

We know things like new runes and sigils don't exist because neither legendary equipment nor WvW vendors have them.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

There's new stats. I think we're fine on runes but maybe could use a few more sigils at some point if they're interesting at least.

Use LFG. Anet should have considered overflow because it's happened before but the expansion isn't empty. For new players though, they're not going to know to change instances and that will effect their perception of the game.

Some of the best skins in this game have come out in this expansion. We finally get some gear with great artwork that looks lived in instead of bulky sparkly shoulders and heavy trench coats or weird attachments for no reason. The Monestery and Martial Arts skins are going to be great as sets or for filler pieces. I do think there should be considerably more though and we need more back pieces with that lived in and every day carry look. 

You pre-ordered because while you'll always have problems and concerns with a new release, you know most will probably be tempered and you'll get used to whatever is left. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Drarnor Kunoram.5180 said:

I am surprised we didn't get runes for the new elite specs.

Im actually more surprised we didn't get the freaking recipe for an ingredient we need for literally all the jade bot cores/attachments.  It's like they forgot between making videos for it that it was one of the biggest features of the expansion lol.  I'm honestly baffled.

Edited by MechanicalMind.9126