Piece of Dragon Jade

22 minutes ago, artcreator.4859 said:

I think you might mine it in the jade sea. It’s a crafting material that can also be slotted into armor. And it is used by multiple crafting professions 

I would love a confirmation on this. It seems silly that they have various crafting professions that need this but not have it readily available...

You can only mine [piece of pure jade] in Dragon's end and chuck's of resin in Echo vault.

These two can be combined with ecto globs + 1 more ingredient in the mystic forge. For me this sounds like a plausible source for this, but it would also make sense if this is part of the legendary crafting.

1 hour ago, MechanicalMind.9126 said:

I would love a confirmation on this. It seems silly that they have various crafting professions that need this but not have it readily available...

There is a different kind of jade ore in the Jade Sea. Mined 15 of them. Turns out they drop chunks of jade and not "Pieces of Dragon Jade"

Pieces of Dragon Jade don't appear to come from the Kaineng either unless they're a rare drop.

My honest guess is that they aren't in the game as of yet, otherwise someone somewhere would of figured out a way to sell them and capitalize on those juicy prices. If they are, a tooltip tell us where and how to get them would be nice seeing as its essential to crafting all Jade Bot upgrades.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

There is a different kind of jade ore in the Jade Sea. Mined 15 of them. Turns out they drop chunks of jade and not "Pieces of Dragon Jade"

Pieces of Dragon Jade don't appear to come from the Kaineng either unless they're a rare drop.

My honest guess is that they aren't in the game as of yet, otherwise someone somewhere would of figured out a way to sell them and capitalize on those juicy prices. If they are, a tooltip tell us where and how to get them would be nice seeing as its essential to crafting all Jade Bot upgrades.

Hmm.. strange.. i could have sworn i saw someone with some built cores already on the market.. i might have been seeing things though. Man.. i hope thats not true.. would be very strange for them to launch the game without something needed to progress a mechanic.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MechanicalMind.9126 said:

Hmm.. strange.. i could have sworn i saw someone with some built cores already on the market.. i might have been seeing things though. Man.. i hope thats not true.. would be very strange for them to launch the game without something needed to progress a mechanic.

I could be wrong, its only been a few days after all.

I can only confirm that you don't get it from mining jade or the Kaineng meta unless its a rare drop from those.

I've yet to finish the Dragon's End meta. That would be my next best guess on where to find it. I would assume someone would have finished that by now and got the drop.

I will throw myself at Dragon's End tomorrow and if I manage to get one, i'll let you know how.

Otherwise my dreams of superfast boat will have to wait 😭

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Grassrab.9302 said:

You can only mine [piece of pure jade] in Dragon's end and chuck's of resin in Echo vault.

These two can be combined with ecto globs + 1 more ingredient in the mystic forge. For me this sounds like a plausible source for this, but it would also make sense if this is part of the legendary crafting.

While its not impossible those might be MF'd, the recipe for chunk + chunk + ecto + X make the Badge item for the new espec weapon collections. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Barraind.7324 said:

While its not impossible those might be MF'd, the recipe for chunk + chunk + ecto + X make the Badge item for the new espec weapon collections. 

Can you folks not read? It's not Mystic Forge item...It's crafted...Go to a Jade Robot Workbench and look! It would be a Discovery item or a recipe from a vendor...My bet is Discovery!

Edited by EnergyAura.3019
  • Confused 3

6 minutes ago, EnergyAura.3019 said:

Can you folks not read? It's not Mystic Forge item...It's crafted...Go to a Jade Robot Workbench and look! It would be a Discovery item or a recipe from a vendor...My bet is Discovery!

What am I supposed to see at a Jade bot workbench? I only see the core and module to equip to the bot.

Also no new material pops up in the discovery for artificer and jewelcrafter that I know of, so I'd exclude that.

Edited by Narserak.8417

3 minutes ago, EnergyAura.3019 said:

There are zero discovery recipes involving EoD-specific materials (they seem to all be recipe-based or MF'd), and no vendor recipe for those on any vendor on any of the new maps, unless its hidden behind the last meta clear. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, EnergyAura.3019 said:

Could be a craftable item, but just because it says "Crafting Material" doesn't mean that it's definitely a crafted item. I think a mystic forge combination is the best guess so far.

5 hours ago, MechanicalMind.9126 said:

You can sell the cores you get from doing the story, but I don't think anyone has crafted a core.

29 minutes ago, EnergyAura.3019 said:

Just so you are aware, there are no discovery recipes that involve the chunks of Jade.  I checked this with my lvl 400 jeweler.  

People here can read.  We don 't need people accusing us of not being able to read.  It's just plain rude.

Edited by DarcShriek.5829
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1