Jade Vault Achievement NPC bugged [Merged]

Just ran into this... submitted bug report then saw this. Of course it had to be the one statue I happened to have on a different character that is bugged... I turned in the other 3 together.

Almost 2 weeks in and still not even acknowledged is disheartening.

If she resets at the end of the week does that mean I have to re-gather and turn in all 4 even though I already turned in 3 with no reward?

I took a break from FFXIV to check out the new expac but like another poster said earlier, a lot of little things are making me want to give up on this one. I had so much fun playing the first 2 expansions at release... with this one I've just felt frustrated and lonely. (hardly see anyone doing events or even just around, metas always dead in my map and full in LFG maps...)

• Like 1

I suddenly could turn in 2 more. (Now at 3 out of 4.) Did the Kaineng one 1 or 2 days ago and tried to turn in today ... the one from Seitung and Kaineng. The first one (after which it bugged) was from Echovald and I do not know when I turned that one in.

Might be a timer-related issue after all. (Only accepting turn-ins once every x days or so.)

Edited by Luthan.5236

52 minutes ago, Luthan.5236 said:

I suddenly could turn in 2 more. (Now at 3 out of 4.) Did the Kaineng one 1 or 2 days ago and tried to turn in today ... the one from Seitung and Kaineng. The first one (after which it bugged) was from Echovald and I do not know when I turned that one in.

Might be a timer-related issue after all. (Only accepting turn-ins once every x days or so.)

Tried it a few times yesterday and today, but didnt work for me. Will give it another try tomorrow.

After thinking about this again ... + checking the first page (just readnig quickly through the posts might have missed something): It seems a lot of people are missing the Empress statuette? (The one from the first map - Seitung.)

Maybe the problem is with the dialogue? That statuette not triggering the options. But possible to turn in if you have one of the others that works ... which still is not turned in. (Which triggers the dialogue that - while you are at it - offers you to turn in Empress statuette as well.) Problem then if this is the last one ...

Like ... the later steps that say "I have another one" correctly recognize that statuette but the first dialogue box does not recognize it.

Edited by Luthan.5236

It worked for me. I was able to get her to respond. I believe you have to turn all the statuettes in at the same time. I have to mention that according to the Wiki that you should be advised that Myung Hee will ask for different statuettes at reset this week. 

Additionally in her dialog she does mention that is is best if you turn the complete collection in. 

"With all this chaos in Cantha, I worry for their safety. Would you look for the statuettes and return them to me? I'll reward you for each one individually. Even more for the full set!"

Edited by Baron Von Graymouse.7801
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 3/11/2022 at 8:13 PM, Destrumona.3794 said:

Just ran into this... submitted bug report then saw this. Of course it had to be the one statue I happened to have on a different character that is bugged... I turned in the other 3 together.

Almost 2 weeks in and still not even acknowledged is disheartening.

If she resets at the end of the week does that mean I have to re-gather and turn in all 4 even though I already turned in 3 with no reward?

I took a break from FFXIV to check out the new expac but like another poster said earlier, a lot of little things are making me want to give up on this one. I had so much fun playing the first 2 expansions at release... with this one I've just felt frustrated and lonely. (hardly see anyone doing events or even just around, metas always dead in my map and full in LFG maps...)

You've probably seen already, she only resets if you actually give her all four statues. If you only give three and cannot turn in the Jade Empress, you are in an unending purgatory of incomplete achievement.

2 hours ago, Peacekid.1463 said:

when is the update?

mail respond.

Issues like the one you reported often are complex to resolve, and the time it takes to fix them can vary widely based on the severity and complexity of each issue. Because of this we are unable to provide a time-frame in which the issue might be resolved.