WvW is a interdimensional battle. So Cantha tech should be involved.

Ausar.9542

Cantha is part of the same world as we are. So why dont we see any influence of the Canthan culture in the WvW battles?

I already gave an idea on how to introduce Siege Turtles as a mechanic in World Vs World

So now what are some other Canthan tech that could be introduced into WvW battles? 

I have a few ideas. 

1) Jade Batteries :

a New resource on the map is the Jade Batteries. These drop on player being eliminated. They are created by the engineer shop, which is a new outbuilding inside towers. They have to be charged up at camps

2)Jade Bots:

Jade Bot Terminals could be a new mechanic built in the maps. 

like the PvE version, the Terminal allow players to control a Jade Bot. Bots are used to build certain things and scout places. It doesnt capture objectives nor aggro npcs. Jade bots can be destroyed.

3) Jade Bot Constructions:

A) Jade Lanterns:

These Lanterns can be built by the Jade Bot. These Lanterns can reveal stealthed enemies in a radius by pulsing out an AoE sonic reveal wave that can also detect nearby enemies.  

B) Jade Protocols :

These create a unique area effect based on the region the protocol is in. There are one protocol station per area. 

Some Protocols can reduced the downed players health.

Some can increase defense and health of all allied NPCs in the zone. 

etc

4) Jade Mechs

These could be a new NPC type that players can do an event to spawn on the map that roams the map like other NPC roamers. 

5)Battle Skiffs:

If a new Map gets added, perhaps it could be built with both land and sea battles in mind. Players can control ships and cannons on the ships for sea to land battles and sea to sea battles.

Some Battle Skiffs are Ram Ships, built for dealing massive damage to other ships. The Ram ships allow players to board enemy skiffs on foot to attack the passengers. 

6) Jade Turret:

new environmental drop that has rapid firing attacks that attacks enemies when nearby. Can upgrade Sentry to have a Turret along side them. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2

On 3/13/2022 at 10:06 AM, Ausar.9542 said:

I've got this idea for a new map with an event in the middle - you kill mobs and hand the thing they drop to a collection NPC nearby, then when you've collected enough to fill up the bar, a giant laser (it can be green) destroys all the gates of all the keeps and towers on the map! 

I'm certain this will surprise and delight everybody.

4 minutes ago, Svarty.8019 said:

I've got this idea for a new map with an event in the middle - you kill mobs and hand the thing they drop to a collection NPC nearby, then when you've collected enough to fill up the bar, a giant laser (it can be green) destroys all the gates of all the keeps and towers on the map! 

Yeah. We could replace the desert map with a jade map for this.  That would be HoT. 😎

2 hours ago, Svarty.8019 said:

As long as it lags the map out and half the players disconnect, I am all for it.

3 hours ago, Svarty.8019 said:

I see what you did there, Mo would be proud!

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Svarty.8019 said:

how about a gamemode where u hunt svarties and put them into bags. even a better idea than OPs one i think