Match Manipulation

Keet.3142

11 hours ago, chokela.4823 said:

I'm one of thos top% ranked players and I can tell u yes I duo no we dont queue snipe people and yes I just go off when there are too many clowns with us it's just pointless. I dont even blame them its matchmaking being non fit for low population. 

Stoo believing there is a conspiracy of smething like that there are really isolated cases.

wish it was an isolated case, but on our servers its the same 10 or so people every season at the top.

A lot of the people at the top of our leaderboards are also streamers that have been banned, warned, and otherwise punished in some sort of way for match manipulation multiple times already. So like, it isn't a conspiracy. It's just a recount of history at that point.

And gatekeeping is something they've outright admitted to. So is them boosting accounts for money .

Follow the money. Follow the paper trail to these forum posts and you'll see that its much more than a conspiracy theory. Its a reality that we've all been dulled to.

2019 ban wave for top players boosting and match manipulation

Forums post detailing action taken against well-known top players for doing exactly this

Forums post that contains comments from a Rank 1 'God of PvP' that openly admits to boosting and getting away with it

I guess Arenanet have joined the conspiracy as well?

I agree when u reach top 100 some games are weird. But even at top 100 it's still 1 game / 20 approximately from my pov.

So I legitimaly question the frequency of true manipulated match for gold players.

I mean listening to them seems to be every match and I'm 100% sure it is not the case (it is 1/30 max)

It's just them trying to report their inability to win to protect their ego. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, chokela.4823 said:

I agree when u reach top 100 some games are weird. But even at top 100 it's still 1 game / 20 approximately from my pov.

So I legitimaly question the frequency of true manipulated match for gold players.

I mean listening to them seems to be every match and I'm 100% sure it is not the case (it is 1/30 max)

For sure people do that all the time

I mean they are bound to be right some of those times, its just the way matchmaking works in Ranked. 

There's 0 way to tell who's lying and who's telling the truth without naming whoever they think is responsible and providing some screenshot proof which is 👮‍♂️🚔TOS 🚨👮‍♀️

And outright rejected by the blind 🐑 who dismiss something as simple as "Yeah I lost last game because some guy threw" as radical, escalatory, conspiracy and propaganda. When this is actually just an everyday occurrence in Ranked.

As is with the other side with their pagan wintrader witch hunts, and denouncing of every loss as the work of heretical match manipulation. 

So naturally, remove DuoQ pls & ty

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, chokela.4823 said:

lol.

1. most of the top 100 on their main accounts actively avoid each other if they are not duo

2. they will actively avoid other duo's.

3. the top players will spam games on alts, for stream and  for practice, and for (you know what)

4. they are active in  their discord making sure to avoid each other, while staying offline in game.

5. they queue at off hours.

6. the population is small, so games will be wacky due to all of the above.

7. the "Stans"...P1 and below will sometime throw for them, or maybe it's just a bitter has been.

8. the boards have changed since "wintrading" has been greenlit

9. the boards were different on no duo's allowed.

10. the devs have confirmed we have cheaters, and most of us know their names.

11. the confirmations were not for a handful, but quite a lot, even some of our "best"

12. this isn't a conspiracy.

13. scrubs now think they can do it in their lower circles for who knows why lol

14. gatekeeping is real, this is confirmed.

15. top is for money, rwm.

16. team average comes from each player, not the top player in a duo, this is confirmed in the algorithm. what this means is, the lower rated your alt duo buddy is, the lower you can make your team average, and therefor get a lower rated enemy team. again, confirmed in algorithm.

17. groups with some actual skill, some communication, playing on the best classes and taking advantage of this system control who is on the leaderboard.

You will see a different leaderboard if they remove duo q from conquest, I have screenshots to show.

https://i.imgur.com/UcAPs0H.png

only a few of the really best are able to be consistent without this system, and the currents vanished during the no duo q.

check out the win-loss ratios.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

on NA the match manipulation is clear

if you play early in the morning (8 to 10 hours) after reset, there'll be 3-4 plat 2+ duos, always dodging each other

honestly there's a duo of god + demigod of arena that are at best low plat 2 players, but both are over 1800 rating, if you add them to friends you gonna see they play 1 to 2 games/hour, which means they dodging all other duos for easier matches, i got placed in their team agaisnt 2 barons of arena, it should be ez pz for them, but no, they struggled and lost that match, so again, they're at best low plat 2 players with very inflated mmr due to duo q, q dodging and god knows what else.

Edited by Khalisto.5780
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, Crab Fear.1624 said:

9. the boards were different on no duo's allowed.

If anything, the removal of this feature (or anti-feature) may help the low population. They should do it for the sake of this game mode while they're prepping the Steam launch. Fun game, this, but I stopped bothering with ranked for a while now. 

• Like 2

On 4/9/2022 at 7:43 PM, Crab Fear.1624 said:

lol.

1. most of the top 100 on their main accounts actively avoid each other if they are not duo

untrue. top100 is incredibly easy to obtain, even for soloq. given only like 20 people in the game know how to play the game anymore in na

it is when you are reaching to like top 25 and higher then which you may start to struggle as an average good player and not a play all day also talented good player. then you may start needing to avoid a few selected duoqs to climb.

Edited by felix.2386
  • Confused 1