Congratz r55, Congratz Team USA but special remark to Mr. Helio for the Fair Play_!!!!

I'm from EU, but I want to congrat Team USA for the amazing games and specially for the Fair play.

Small recap:Last UGO team USA could had won 4 match, when Zan DCed (problems with connection), however they decided to afk Helio.This is Fair play!! amazing!! Great games!!Helio (and team USA - cause prolly was a shared decision), you deserve the full prize yourself!!

@BeLZedaR.4790 said:

@rank eleven monk.9502 said:Did Zan play on his own account this time, or boosted someone again? Because the owner might have logged in during the tournament :)

The account doesn’t get anything either way. The prize is cash.But that would be funny.I know. :)

(although as far as I know there were also gem prizes offered by Anet, but my post wasn't really serious :) )

@"Ryan.9387" said:Banned players vs banned players. Don't hero worship the players who killed the pvp scene.

Oh you mean the pvp scene you were never a part of? Either way I don't see what you're complaining about, the pvp scene was long dead before these banned players ever became banned players. Zan/Sind were 100% clean players around the time that pvp was alive, so I wouldn't blame them for "killing the pvp scene" use your brain.

@oEnvy.3064 said:

@"Ryan.9387" said:Banned players vs banned players. Don't hero worship the players who killed the pvp scene.

Oh you mean the pvp scene you were never a part of? Either way I don't see what you're complaining about, the pvp scene was long dead before these banned players ever became banned players. Zan/Sind were 100% clean players around the time that pvp was alive, so I wouldn't blame them for "killing the pvp scene" use your brain.

nope but they aren't 100% helping it either, then again whats the point anymore anyways right? Everyone just toxic to one another for the hell of it.

everyone in their moms think there top tier or above everyone else.

@oEnvy.3064 said:

Doesn't matter if they were clean. They are and to a far lesser extent you are the public face is gw2. The way you act means this scene will never grow. No sponsors, no competition, tourneys with what, 3 competitive teams?

How do you think people will react when they read that zan got banned, vannss got dishonor, sind caught rmt, naru got dishonor/banned/account sharing, nos banned, marvin account sharing, olrun using cheats, zeromis banned, toker banned, pretty sure vallun was account sharing, etc etc etc I can't even remember it all anymore its like 70% of the high mmr playerbase. Thats the scene that people discover when they start doing ATs. And what do they do? They get disheartened and quit.

Attack me all you want, doesn't make me wrong.

@apharma.3741 said:

@Malediktus.9250 said:Unacceptable that banned/dishonored/suspended players are even allowed to take part in Anet endorsed tournaments

Please, you’ve done plenty of shady stuff and we all know if you could get away with paying someone to get you to rank 1, back when you got AP for it, you would have. Get off your high horse.Everyone is a criminal, the trick is not getting caught

@oEnvy.3064 said:

To most of us, the elite ESL players are the ones who killed off the PvP scene and forced Anet to turn their backs on PvP... Those players made a complete mockery of GW2 in front of the world but a few rotten apples is all it takes to make the rest look bad.

@Ryan.9387 said:

@Ryan.9387 said:Banned players vs banned players. Don't hero worship the players who killed the pvp scene.

Doesn't matter if they were clean. They are and to a far lesser extent you are the public face is gw2. The way you act means this scene will never grow. No sponsors, no competition, tourneys with what, 3 competitive teams?

How do you think people will react when they read that zan got banned, vannss got dishonor, sind caught rmt, naru got dishonor/banned/account sharing, nos banned, marvin account sharing, olrun using cheats, zeromis banned, toker banned, pretty sure vallun was account sharing, etc etc etc I can't even remember it all anymore its like 70% of the high mmr playerbase. Thats the scene that people discover when they start doing ATs. And what do they do? They get disheartened and quit.

Please don't tell me Vallun was involved???

He's a good player that I faced a few times, one of the few I respect due to having a sense of honor.

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@Ryan.9387 said:Banned players vs banned players. Don't hero worship the players who killed the pvp scene.

Please don't tell me Vallun was involved???

He's a good player that I faced a few times, one of the few I respect due to having a sense of honor.

I don't want to believe it either, I'm a huge fan of him and with this I might unfollow his channel.

@Skittledness.5106 said:The ping west coast players in NA is borderline unplayable as it is having their servers moved to New York.The team won't be competing since their Cali players will have almost 300 ping

Shouldn't have higher than ~120ms tops assuming the servers and their connection isn't garbage. If you have 300ms living in Cali, try something other than old AoL free month discs.

Archived