Why are jade bots allowed in PvP?

Seraph.1372

• 7 months later...

The problem with them is attack blocking or just the extra dps. Idk how many times I've had someone targeted and a jade bot just eats my attack or trap or well or something and it does no damage to the pvp target, they block downed interrupts and just are an absolute nuisance to the spvp arena. Even in 2v2, I've downed people with slim amounts of health left and as I'm finishing a jade bot downs me. To say they have little to no impact on the game is ignorant. I 100% support the ban of jade bots in PvP and WvW. This coming from someone who didn't know they could even be upgraded.

wtf Anet?!

8 minutes ago, bcguthrie.2916 said:

The problem with them is attack blocking or just the extra dps. Idk how many times I've had someone targeted and a jade bot just eats my attack or trap or well or something and it does no damage to the pvp target, they block downed interrupts and just are an absolute nuisance to the spvp arena. Even in 2v2, I've downed people with slim amounts of health left and as I'm finishing a jade bot downs me. To say they have little to no impact on the game is ignorant. I 100% support the ban of jade bots in PvP and WvW. This coming from someone who didn't know they could even be upgraded.

wtf Anet?!

Are you talking about this: Jade Bot - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W)
Or this: Jade Mech CJ-1 - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W)

• Like 1