WvW Balance Patch May 10th

Xenesis.6389

On 5/24/2022 at 4:35 PM, Loke.1429 said:

. I just had a 15min fight versus a 6man group that was so tanky that 10-15random players couldnt even DOWN one of them. Ofc i dont want to play anymore after that, it was disgusting. (me in dragon gear hitting them occasionally for 1k or less)

That's their vision for WvW. Deal with it or play another game.

On 5/24/2022 at 4:35 PM, Loke.1429 said:

The amount of projectile hate and healing  and blocking and invul and evading and dodging  (etc) and garbage gameplay wvw now can provide is shocking.

Don't forget the mobility. Losing a fight? Np, press your 3 teleport across the map buttons to instantly get away.

Everyone I know quit this game due to the devs vision.

Edited by Kozumi.5816
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, cyberzombie.7348 said:

I guess mechanically buffing melee and giving CCs diminishing returns is too much to ask for.

*sarcasm

u will have range 11111 players  complainig that are being demolished by melee groups.

Most range complainers just auto at range with no unblocable traited... they want easy gratification and dont want counters that helps melee reach  them.

By the other hand the ammount of scrappers stacked.. that dome is very anoying when i play range build imo its the only thing that gets really anoying, but good thing that renegade bow has other type of skills  

@Kozumi.5816

The ammount of minstrells users and boonballs imo is a far alarming issue than the range l2p situation (in most cases its a l2p issue..not all but most are).

Edited by Aeolus.3615