The Zhaitan Variants

5 hours ago, Kameko.8314 said:

Why is this such a silly collection as well? We have to do every step one by one and if its not the order etc you don't get it. Not only that but then you have to have the weapon equipped. you HAVE to have the item in your bag, like c'mon anet. This is just one of WOW's copies silly systems to do what? Like this is ridiculous. Some items you keep, some automatic, there is no consistency and very bad design. (Talking about the high wizard risen) because like the whole collection these fragments are worthless, and then the last step you expect people to just have it in your bag and to know that it is something you need to carry around when you have been putting everything in an account bound for so long. *sigh* back to 6 hour wait for the risen high lord again 

It might be more reasonable indeed to only have to do the collection for it once, effectively opening up the skin acquisition for all of the Zhaitan skins on completion. They'd still cost the same for the rest but imo, it's just silly indeed to have to do the same collection 16 times. That just smacks of lack of resources on the part of Anet. It would've been better to have a more extensive collection that you'd only have to do once than doing the same thing 16 times.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 5/25/2022 at 12:47 AM, JeffJeth.9518 said:

Is there any reason we can't buy 3 of the scale splinter things and and the fourth after another weekly reset? Sure, you can't unlock the collection this week, but you don't have to pay 10k research notes.

That was my hope, but it does not work this way.

I bought 2 splinter last week and now after the weekly reset the 2 I already bought are still disabled and I can not buy them again. So you have to buy all 4 different splinters, including the splinter with the 10K research notes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

All you have to do is wait a bit and then the value will be so devalued you won't have to spend much on it.  This always happens when people start complaining about how low rewards are then once they start flooding the economy to appease the mindless drones.  It will be extremely cheaper than how it is right now.  I'm waiting for them to make changes to where I actually want to even play this new expansion stuff.  The reason they didn't really hype up all this stuff is because they couldn't get excited about the work, they did on this, and it shows especially now because they couldn't even get the release running smoothly.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Klypto.1703 said:

All you have to do is wait a bit and then the value will be so devalued you won't have to spend much on it. 

If you think research notes will become less annoying to obtain with the passage of time alone, then you are greatly mistaken. The greatest issue is not the cost. It's the number of hoops you have to jump through.

• Like 4
  • Confused 2

I too was hoping the splinters would reset today like antique summoning stones do.  That was we could just choose to wait longer and not have to buy the research notes splinter.  Guess its not.  This whole process of getting the alternate version is pretty terrible and the only reason I'm going to complete just ONE of the zhaitan versions is because I already purchased the other 3 splinters.  Def never doing another one though. Absolutely awful design choice. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

off topic/introduction

first off all thank you very much to all the developers involved in the turtle collection stuff
it finaly gave head of lettuce some smal value and even let kale leaf basically explode for a short time
cause peopl are not patient and whant stuff now
i also did a view kale runs when it was up in price ;D just for the fun
even if the profit i made from thousands head of lettuce was way more ;)
the part i not get is strawberry ghost i whould rater made and infusion with the ghost effect
lets say conver 1000strawberry ghost to 10 concentratet strawberry ghost by puting it in mystic forge
and use 100 concentratet with some other stuff to get infusion version with this efect
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ghostly_aura

The Zhaitan Variants

in my opinion the problem is doing the anoying clicking
no not the price
if peopl whant it fast yes pay premium
my sollution whould be
i whould consider more new reciepes to get the 10k easier
and after that
if you finish your first collection for every variation
with the 10k anoyence at least once done (1time for each dragon )
you get another trader tab that flat asks for material or other random stuff
item amount decides the amount of research notes for example
pile of putrid essenz or the other lodestone version 250 for 10000

or some other random cheap and unused cooking stuf
250- lets say green onion , portobello mushrom  jar of orange or some other aspract worthless items for 1000
so every one who whant all weapons types can just pay it out even with credit card gem gold if they desire
and the the trading post gets more cleaner (databased) with all the materials and listings removed
item depending you can give the gold even to more newer player that way if you chose low level stuff

• Sad 1

Got my skin this morning.  

It's a joy not to have a weapon that farts rainbows all the time. 

Apart from the actual skin looks like some blue i picked up at level 10 i'll give it a solid 6/10. Footfalls and finisher make for a happy necro. 

hey ms confused. ❤️

Edited by Dami.5046
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

3 hours ago, Dami.5046 said:

yeah i have it, that one farts unicorns and rainbows. I also have the Bifrost. 

I didn't expect that response. So you have the Dreamer and Bifrost, but you complain about farting rainbows... that's odd to say the least lol.

2 hours ago, Gehenna.3625 said:

I didn't expect that response. So you have the Dreamer and Bifrost, but you complain about farting rainbows... that's odd to say the least lol.

So that's why i'm fed up with rainbows. 😁

Edited by Dami.5046
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1