Daily Achievements Bugged? [Merged]

Just now, Batel.9206 said:

There's a bug thread about it somewhere around here... It began last week when Dragon Bash started. No word on whether it's a genuine bug or something the devs did on purpose.

Thanks. After the confused emoji appeared, I stared to wonder if I'd been halucinating.

I seriously hope it wasn't intentional.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Adding my voice that I really hope this is a bug.

Instead of having to go the achievement panel to find the dailies for other game modes, I know have to go to the achievement panel to see all dailies, even for the mode I'm in. Seeing whichever random mix of dailies happens to be alphabetically first does nothing helpful.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Why is support directing people to leave feedback about the game on the official forums if devs, including the game director, are using reddit and actually responding to people there 😄

Could have confirmed it's a bug and closed this thread ages ago...

Edited by Friday.7864
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Friday.7864 said:

Why is support directing people to leave feedback about the game on the official forums if devs, including the game director, are using reddit and actually responding to people there 😄

Could have confirmed it's a bug and closed this thread ages ago...

Exactly. Over the years, several times after asking about a problem on this official forum I have been directed to check Reddit, where Anet posts answers. Why even have a forum?

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

10 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

Yea kinda sad when devs are afraid of their own forums.

Weird given that there’s even a thread in the bugs forum. Would have been the most natural place to let people know, and out of the way enough to probably avoid the worst posters.

• Haha 1

On 6/16/2022 at 10:14 AM, Ylthan.1693 said:

One day to fix the skyscale wings that barely affects anyone...

10 days for this wich is affecting everyone and it's still there.

Good priority handling from anet.

haha ye im still irritated by it everyday as im not interested by pve dailies at all but they are always on top of what i want to see (yes open the window blabala im lazy..)

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I do not like this change. Having the daily list-menu auto-display pending on game mode was "perfect". Throwing in a option to set it for one or the other, or auto would also be nice, but having to scroll thru all the options when the pertinent info was being automatically displayed is a step in the wrong direction. -IMHO.

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Mareak Humner.5672 said:

I do not like this change. Having the daily list-menu auto-display pending on game mode was "perfect". Throwing in a option to set it for one or the other, or auto would also be nice, but having to scroll thru all the options when the pertinent info was being automatically displayed is a step in the wrong direction. -IMHO.

The daily list wasn't changed on purpose, it's was confirmed by a dev that it's bugged.

• 2 months later...