upcoming patch

Sahne.6950

I dont think nerfing a spec to oblivion is healthy for pvp like many people have said.

Saying that though I find Harbinger to the be the biggest culprit in blocking/gatekeeping other specs coming into the meta, just from the sheer fact its broken and overtuned to extreme levels.

I find Willbender is not as broken as people first feared it needs some slight nerfs but its nowhere near as overwhelming as Harbinger is atm as harb can fill multiple roles in a pvp comp, whether it be ranked or in competitive.

I also feel Vindicator bunker variant especially is almost unkillable in a 1v1 situation and can tank for eternity even if overwhelmed, that 100% should be adressed as well in this balance patch.

You dont want 2-3 specs dominating the entire pvp meta, unfortunately that is what is happening currently.

Well see what Anet has up its sleeve in a couple of weeks.

Edited by Poledra Val.1490
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 3

13 hours ago, Poledra Val.1490 said:
I dont think nerfing a spec to oblivion is healthy for pvp like many people have said.

Saying that though I find Harbinger to the be the biggest culprit in blocking/gatekeeping other specs coming into the meta, just from the sheer fact its broken and overtuned to extreme levels.

I find Willbender is not as broken as people first feared it needs some slight nerfs but its nowhere near as overwhelming as Harbinger is atm as harb can fill multiple roles in a pvp comp, whether it be ranked or in competitive.

I also feel Vindicator bunker variant especially is almost unkillable in a 1v1 situation and can tank for eternity even if overwhelmed, that 100% should be adressed as well in this balance patch.

You dont want 2-3 specs dominating the entire pvp meta, unfortunately that is what is happening currently.

Well see what Anet has up its sleeve in a couple of weeks.

Classic dont nerf my broken main, nerf everything else 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Poledra Val.1490 said:

What? Im not sure you are aware but my class is Guardian, Willbender definitely needs some nerfs/balancing out, im objective.

That's what he said, you practically told "harb is op, willb not", cause u r guard main. 

Both harb and willb are kitten op. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, anjo.6143 said:

That's what he said, you practically told "harb is op, willb not", cause u r guard main. 

Both harb and willb are kitten op. 

I think its safe to say that Harb is stronger then Willbender is at the moment as Harb can fulfill more roles in a pvp roster then Willbender can but that is just my personal opinion nobody has to agree with me, they both need balancing out.

Anyway well see what happens in two weeks.

Edited by Poledra Val.1490
  • Confused 1

On 6/17/2022 at 10:45 AM, Poledra Val.1490 said:

I think its safe to say that Harb is stronger then Willbender is at the moment as Harb can fulfill more roles in a pvp roster then Willbender can but that is just my personal opinion nobody has to agree with me, they both need balancing out.

Anyway well see what happens in two weeks.

I dont care about this, to me both are in bizarre state. I was just explaining to the guy what the other guy told

Edited by anjo.6143

Someone also posted this:

March 29, 2022 game update with ~3k words and ~100 changes

May 11, 2021 game update with ~5k words and ~130 changes

July 7, 2020 game update with ~3.5k words and ~140 changes

February 25, 2020 game update with ~18k words and ~1000 changes

To get an idea of how big it could be. Regardless, the most important thing will be how impactful the changes will be.  With so many requests for nerfs I'm in pessimistic mode. I hope they have not paid too much attention to the forum this time. 🤪

🤣

At least, i know that i will be theorycrafting a lot this weekend. So, nice in that sense... i hope. 🙄😅

• Like 1