NA Reset 11/10/2017

Steroids.6459

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@XenesisII.1540 said:DB 310JQ 375MAG 325kitten JQ already ktraining.

well were gonna be losers 3 weeks in a row then.....that's fun. I LIKE THIS.

I knew we shoulda played dead like sbi was.....they had top ppk half the rounds and were right next to yb for the others. Apparently they have low uptime now? But they can fight and win better than db could ever hope to....so were stuck t2 again even if we were performing like the third place loser this week. And mag isn't t1? like cmon.....so dumb.

@Cerby.1069 said:

I knew we shoulda played dead like sbi was.....they had top ppk half the rounds and were right next to yb for the others. Apparently they have low uptime now? But they can fight and win better than db could ever hope to....so were stuck t2 again even if we were performing like the third place loser this week. And mag isn't t1? like cmon.....so kitten.

SBI has some times where we're basically deserted. DB has a lot of coverage those times.

@Cerby.1069 said:

I knew we shoulda played dead like sbi was.....they had top ppk half the rounds and were right next to yb for the others. Apparently they have low uptime now? But they can fight and win better than db could ever hope to....so were stuck t2 again even if we were performing like the third place loser this week. And mag isn't t1? like cmon.....so kitten.

Thought SBI took 2nd at last minute. We will have even less coverage in a little while.

@Lahmia.2193 said:

@Cerby.1069 said:

@morrolan.9608 said:

@McKenna Berdrow.2759 said:We are looking into it.

What you mean you don't know that maintenance is occurring? Seriously!

COnfirmed, Anet has had a chimpanzee in charge of their wvsw department this entire time.

Did the endless supply of hamsters finally run out?

They replaced the hamsters 3 months ago, they were starting to claw eachother's eyes out. So they put chimp in charge. Chimpanzee has a pirate fetish though, so we've been in pirate mode ever since.

Archived