Warriors. Don’t join 2v2

Lysico.4906

I tried que'ing as a Warrior in pvp once, It gave me crippling depression. 

I tried que'ing as a different class afterwards, and the depression got worse as to how much brighter things are on other classes, not Ele of course, I didn't want to play in downstate 

• Haha 1

Once again, blame people like this for Warrior not having much going for it.

Plays guardian >>>> cries about Warrior. Watch Warrior get nerfed again because of people like this

Stimulant is still really bad, and was ALWAYS BAD compared to mending/defiant stance. But then you get people like this who dont understand how anything works and complain anyways.

Actually crying about a "bad heal" and calls it broken when Bladesworn is already Rooted AND INTERRUPTIBLE back in April. And doing mediocre damage even with Berserker Amulet.

Bsw is okay right now, but watch it get nerfed again and become borderline unplayable without compensastion.

#stillbronzein2022 #TURTLEREACTIONTIME #playsguardianCANTCOUNTERWARRIOR #IcrybecauseIcan'thandleTELEGRAPHEDATTACKS

Edited by tunococman.7324
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, tunococman.7324 said:

Once again, blame people like this for Warrior not having much going for it.

Plays guardian >>>> cries about Warrior. Watch Warrior get nerfed again because of people like this

Stimulant is still really bad, and was ALWAYS BAD compared to mending/defiant stance. But then you get people like this who dont understand how anything works and complain anyways.

Actually crying about a "bad heal" and calls it broken when Bladesworn is already Rooted AND INTERRUPTIBLE back in April. And doing mediocre damage even with Berserker Amulet.

Bsw is okay right now, but watch it get nerfed again and become borderline unplayable without compensastion.

#stillbronzein2022 #TURTLEREACTIONTIME #playsguardianCANTCOUNTERWARRIOR #IcrybecauseIcan'thandleTELEGRAPHEDATTACKS

why link my 3 month old thread in another thread i didn't post in? also combat stim being good or bad doesn't have anything to do with why warrior isn't good right now, and in my thread you linked i even acknowledged bladesworn would need some compensation. you've failed in every way.