The Open World Raidboss Build

Myror.7521

Even while no one saying it but heck can we notice please that bladesworn is just now even more a beast in open World? xd

-It get 3700 armory

-19k life

-35 up to 42% crit chance (5% crit chance increase from arms, 5% crit chance uncrease per strength, 25% crit chance  increase per fury/ burst skills are on like 100% chance per arms traitline)

-Insane self healing

-Insane Single targed damage

-Some stability

-perma fury and 25 Stacks might

The only things this build migth Lack off is conditions and too many ccs in a row 

To see the exact builds check the yt channel of Nike and Lord Hizen 😀

(PS i still dont like the spec in endgame content but its still pretty nice in open World things ^_^ )

Edited by Pati.2438
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

It definitely can get some insane builds, though I agree I'm not a fan of it in End Game or just normally. It just feels way too clunky compared to the other Warrior specs (not saying there isn't clunk to those too, just feels better; might be confirmation bias from using them for the last decade though).

Shout out to Lord Hizen!

I hate to rain in on the parade, but...

- You can already get 3700 armor on non-bs builds. (For example, I use a core warrior power build with GS + axe/axe with cavalier/cleric gear) Core warrior with Rousing Resilience and Dolyak Signet can get it past 4k.

- 19k HP on warrior already exists by default with the minimum lv80 base Vitality of 1000.

- The critical chance buffs are profession wide, not just bladesworn!

- Shout spellbreaker says hello

- Berzerker spec with rifle says hello

- No bladesworn traits grant any stability whatsoever

- Permanent might and fury can already be achieved on non-bladesworn builds (although the fury is questionable...)

No I will not click on some streamer's video.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

The barrier spam is part of what props it up in OW I found.

I've run a less tanky version of the build through Zen Daijun, and the barrier keeps me from even needing the healing from VS in the first place. With the change to Sanctuary Runes you may be able to pull it off with other builds without the clunky design.

nah, just play berserker it's 3 times better in open world.

i played bladesworn exclusively in open world and it's just garbage.

it's boring it's slow, the damage is slow.

it takes double charge to even unload one slash.

no sense of real accomplishment because you just face tank everything and spam shouts.

literally spamming every skill without a single thought

while berserker i can literally burst trash mobs so fast.

there's only 5% crit chance buff yesterday, nothing else changed about bladesworn. how do people magically start thinking it's even good to begin with.

i thought we all already agreed on that this trash get boring so fast and bad in open world, most people just switched back to berserker like months ago

Edited by Lighter.5631
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Bloated numbers don't help much, if the gameplay and functionality simply sucks.

There is no no weapon swap.

The specialization in a melee offhand pistol.

The not-a-sabre is too clunky.

Flow is even worse than Adrenaline and drains out of combat.

Dragon Trigger still roots, still takes too long to charge and can still be avoided far too easily.

Those inherent issues (which Arenanet blatantly refuses to address) aside, the specialization decidedly does not feel like Warrior. It'd fit better on Engineer than it does on Warrior.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Kayberz.5346 said:

WARRIOR FORUM CLIQUE ALERT

CODE: RED

Someone said something positive about bladesworn

Requesting immediate reinforcements

We need everyone to say how much they hate bladesworn ASAP.

DENY ANY AND ALL MERITS OF BLADESWORN

WE MUST DIE ON THIS HILL

THE THREAT MUST BE CONTAINED

Do I smell an allergy towards valid criticism?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Fueki.4753 said:

Do I smell an allergy towards valid criticism?

Gotta love how all the usual bladesworn haters immediately jumped in this thread to say how much they dont like bladesworn for the millionth time

Talk about allergic reactions 

Also love how quick you all are to report my post and get it removed

❄❄❄❄

Edited by Kayberz.5346
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Kayberz.5346 said:

Gotta love how every single one of the bladesworn haters immediately jumped in this thread to say how much they dont like bladesworn for the millionth time

❄❄❄❄

Zamn the projecting over here is off the charts!!!

Edited by Grand Marshal.4098
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Kayberz.5346 said:

Gotta love how all the usual bladesworn haters immediately jumped in this thread to say how much they dont like bladesworn for the millionth time

❄❄❄❄

I don't know who reported your objectively offensive comment, but I can tell you it wasn't me.

And me acknowledging that numbers bloat made Bladesworn somewhat viable doesn't change anything about the fact that Arenanet simply refused to address any of my valid criticism about its functionality.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Fueki.4753 said:

I don't know who reported your objectively offensive comment, but I can tell you it wasn't me.

And me acknowledging that numbers bloat made Bladesworn somewhat viable doesn't change anything about the fact that Arenanet simply refused to address any of my valid criticism about its functionality.

I dont like it because its bad

Its bad because I say it is

I say it is because i dont like it

Edited by Kayberz.5346
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

41 minutes ago, Kayberz.5346 said:

❄❄❄❄

Nice to meet you.

First off, you're in the warrior forums. I don't know what other opinion you expected. The general consensus here is that bladesworn is a spec held together by high statistics and that it requires too many sacrifices to take advantage of those statistics.

I don't know what to tell ya man. Better get used to the hating. There will be more of it in the future when bladesworn inevitably gets nerfed and warriors see the lipstick on a pig for what it is.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, JTGuevara.9018 said:

Nice to meet you.

First off, you're in the warrior forums. I don't know what other opinion you expected. The general consensus here is that bladesworn is a spec held together by high statistics and that it requires too many sacrifices to take advantage of those statistics.

I don't know what to tell ya man. Better get used to the hating. There will be more of it in the future when bladesworn inevitably gets nerfed and warriors see the lipstick on a pig for what it is.

Oh i definitely expected it.

The general consensus here (aka the echchamber of the same 5 people) has been pretty clear.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 2

Just now, JTGuevara.9018 said:

If you expected it then why are you complaining, my dude! Move on lmao!

I could say the EXACT  same thing to all you daily bladesworn complainers.

Weve already heard all 5 of your guys opinions. Its in like 100 threads now, daily.

Move on

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

Lololol

Says the guy that literally doesn't even have the expansion to play bladesworn yet has the audacity to argue about the intricacies of the spec with people that have played it extensively in all gamemodes since its release 

You had a kneejerk reaction to hate bladesworn since the beta and literally haven't played it since then

But its ME spreading misinformation about it?

🤡🤡🤡

Edited by Kayberz.5346
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, Kayberz.5346 said:

Lololol

Says the guy that literally doesn't even have the expansion to play bladesworn yet has the audacity to argue about the intricacies of the spec with people that have played it extensively in all gamemodes since its release 

It's called keeping my 30 bucks. Thanks. Not to mention years of overall experience with the class, not merely bladesworn. One more time for the people in the back, with bladesworn you lose out on:

- weapon-swapping (locked to the gun saber)

- adrenaline (Keeping up flow is harder than keeping up adrenaline, no matter how high the numbers are)

- mobility (Dragon Trigger sucks)

- non-shout utility skills (bladesworn builds mostly improve ammo traits(shouts))

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, JTGuevara.9018 said:

It's called keeping my 30 bucks. Thanks. Not to mention years of overall experience with the class, not merely bladesworn. One more time for the people in the back, with bladesworn you lose out on:

- weapon-swapping (locked to the gun saber)

- adrenaline (Keeping up flow is harder than keeping up adrenaline, no matter how high the numbers are)

- mobility (Dragon Trigger sucks)

- non-shout utility skills (bladesworn builds mostly improve ammo traits(shouts))

Spoken like someone who quite literally hasn't played bladesworn since the beta

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2