Just a thought

AlCapwnd.7834

I've been thinking about this recently. How cool would it be if we had a 10-20 person free for all (battle Royal) mode?The Map, it could be like the size of SMC. I think it would be kinda cool. Again, just a thought.

Edited by AlCapwnd.7834
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

GW1 with the Factions Expansion pack introduced a few PvP gamemodes which were unbalanceable, and mostly dumb fun. Alliance Battles, Jade Quarry etc... we could bring those back. They are formats that could basicly work with any combat system. Actual balance is way less important, and obviously they wouldn't be highly competitive with a ladder etc... just casual dumb fun.
The devs went back on the "no Cantha ever", so how about going back on "not reusing working parts of GW1"?

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Rider.6024 said:

honestly any new mode that has 0 pve would be so refreshing, balance is janky in conquest so its not like we would even care if the new mode is really unbalanced

Just dumb fun. They would have to do something like, mele only and no stealth. Come on ANET. I think this has some potential.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bazsi.2734 said:

GW1 with the Factions Expansion pack introduced a few PvP gamemodes which were unbalanceable, and mostly dumb fun. Alliance Battles, Jade Quarry etc... we could bring those back. They are formats that could basicly work with any combat system. Actual balance is way less important, and obviously they wouldn't be highly competitive with a ladder etc... just casual dumb fun.
The devs went back on the "no Cantha ever", so how about going back on "not reusing working parts of GW1"?

FA and JQ was fun as hell.

I'd like to see a rehash at those modes.

They should communicate with the veteran community though, so people can warn them what's going to work and what won't.

• Like 1