Small nitpick: can the warrior's body blow perk be moved to arms trait instead?

Damocles.4908

1 hour ago, Damocles.4908 said:

So body blows deal bleed and weakness, is there any strength warriors here that use that major adapt skill? also being condition damage, shouldn't rather be in the condi base line?

The change that needs to happen is for Body Bow to deal strike damage instead of bleed. Most warriors that take it do not take it for the bleed, but for the weakness application. The one stack of bleed is too weak to be used as a source of damage considering that most of the skills that would apply it are all highly telegraphed and with CC's you generally don't try to unload them all at once.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Some traits have fun meaningless bloat effects like Shield_Master, nobody picks the trait for might uptime... it improves your shield and gives additional sustain if you combo it with traits like Hardened_Armor or Might_Makes_Right. So even though you cannot be use Shield Master to stack might, you can still get plenty of benefits out of the trait.

The same with body blow, inflicting weakness on every CC with no ICD is pretty strong, and it comboes further with other warrior traits. The bleeding might seem like a joke, but it can actually serve as a cover condition. Sure we can fantasize about reworking warrior all day, but here is no actual need to move that trait elsewhere. It fits into the hammer warrior combo perfectly.

On 7/31/2022 at 12:32 AM, Crab Fear.8623 said:

Warriors are happy right now because of their glitchy unpredictable elite spammable unblindable unblockable essentially uninteruptible 5-7k attack skills with ridiculous amounts of self sustain.

Don't come in here asking for reasonable things right now.

Were did you meet this happy Warrior? 

I need to do an interview and take pictures! 

Such a rare being must be documented. 

• Confused 1

On 7/30/2022 at 11:32 PM, Crab Fear.8623 said:

Warriors are happy right now because of their glitchy unpredictable elite spammable unblindable unblockable essentially uninteruptible 5-7k attack skills with ridiculous amounts of self sustain.

Ha yea, the 6 gods foribbed that I ask for a small favour like moving an ability, not gonna lie, I hate facing Bladesworn with my core build, if I get hit once, I am a bit screwed

On 7/31/2022 at 1:32 AM, Crab Fear.8623 said:

Non-warr mains who suddenly love warrior (spoilers its just Shoutsworn) ****

• Like 1