MAGUMA

Stajan.4581

WvW is not paying your bills and camping outside of spawn is harassment.   Hey ANET, you said that other players can not effect your drop rates well, you are 100% wrong. If a server is camping out side the areas that you leave your spawn points that is 10000000000000000000000000000000000000% effecting players spawn rate. I am there for conflux and conflux only and these players that think this is going to pay their bills are preventing myself and others from doing anything at all. You need to fix this some how some way with only 83 tickets left I do not want to be in the worst format of game play any longer than I have to. Please do something about this, I know I am not the only one that feels this way but I am the only one who is brave enough to speak up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 20
  • Confused 2

You also need to fix the MECH it is way to over powered with its auto attack and the rocket fists from the mech. There are MECHs every were......Necros and Eles need a reveal, that is in the utility skills ot traits and not hidden behind a master level skill. All other classes have it why not them

• Haha 1
  • Confused 4

Just now, Yellow Rainbow.6142 said:

You fight 1 and 10 comes from woodwork rightaway. 

And most likely you have 20 allies on the map of which 5 are picking their belly buttons in spawn, 5 are are only there for fights but not THAT fight, another 5 have already tried fighting those 10 but no one came to help so they refuse to fight them and have have kittened off to the other side of the map and the remaining 5 are waiting for the veteran.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Yellow Rainbow.6142 said:

yeah, we are sandwitched between Maguma on left and blackgate on right this week. It's definitely not fun. You fight 1 and 10 comes from woodwork rightaway. Then, they chase you all the way to south pole.

I can not wait till I am done with Conflux and never have to go back to WvW again. The fact that Anet put crafting materials....(gift of battle) and one of the legendary rings in WvW is total crap. They really did nto think this through.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 5

↖️⬆️↗️

↖️⚠️↗️

↖️🛂↗️

↖️↗️

✈️☣️🚅

📢 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️📣💁‍♀️💁‍♂️👨‍🌾👩‍🌾🙆‍♀️🙆‍♂️

🗺️

🌍🌎🌏🌐

🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️💃🕺🛫🎼

🛬🌍

⚜️👩‍🌾👨‍🌾👨‍⚕️👩‍⚕️👷‍♂️👷‍♀️💂‍♂️💂‍♀️

↖️⬆️↗️

🏰⚔️💰⛏️🪓

Edited by Xenesis.6389
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Melian.5368 said:

There are 3 directions to exit spawn in all maps. A server can't possibly spawncamp 3 borders + EB, a total of 12 exit locations. 

This.

I've been in links fighting against Maguuma a number of times. Yeah, I've seen them spawn camp EBG a lot. Sometimes I've seen them also spawn camp the main exit from a border spawn point. But I've never seen them spawn all three exits from a border spawn point, let alone all exit locations on all maps. Personally, I dislike Maguuma too but let's not credit them with superpowers.

• Like 6

You must not have access to team chat.

If they are truly spawn camping4 maps and three exits, then use team chat and get a group to help.

or play PvF.  

and uh…. It would appear that BG isn’t trying very hard lol.  

good news is, if your server is truly that bad, and your team can’t actually play the game, you will move down a tier next week!  Just in time for the alliances beta!  

Edited by Strider Pj.2193
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

↖️⬆️↗️

↖️⚠️↗️

↖️🛂↗️

↖️↗️

✈️🚨🚅

📣📢 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️💁‍♀️💁‍♂️🙆‍♀️🙆‍♂️

🗺️

🌍🌎🌏🌐

🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️💃🕺🚡🎼

🌍

🏰⚔️💰

They won’t get it.  🤣

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Stajan.4581 said:

I can not wait till I am done with Conflux and never have to go back to WvW again. The fact that Anet put crafting materials....(gift of battle) and one of the legendary rings in WvW is total crap. They really did nto think this through.

There is a simple solution to this that I can't believe the "DEV's aka brilliance" haven't figured out:

When you enter WvW - click on a "battle" button which makes you WvW opponent OR click on "Non-pvp mode" so you are not red and untouchable. Oh wait.... I think WoW does that. Oh wait... I think the GW2 CEO came from Blizzard. Get better.

• Confused 10

7 minutes ago, havenoclue.5086 said:

There is a simple solution to this that I can't believe the "DEV's aka brilliance" haven't figured out:

When you enter WvW - click on a "battle" button which makes you WvW opponent OR click on "Non-pvp mode" so you are not red and untouchable. Oh wait.... I think WoW does that. Oh wait... I think the GW2 CEO came from Blizzard. Get better.

Yeah lets cater to the pve players in the pvp mode, better yet we might as well delete wvw and just put optional warmode on for pve zones(kash will love you long long time for that), because we need to make sure pve is happy above everyone else in this game after all, they don't already get the most content, most rewards, most focus in the game. I mean why even go through that trouble, lets just make it so you can earn tickets afk in cities, no one wants to do pvp for the pvp rewards.

Or maybe they can suck it up and figure out they don't actually need wvw rewards to function in the game.

Also the three founders of arenanet that came from blizzard, aren't even with the company anymore. Get informed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

Yeah lets cater to the pve players in the pvp mode, better yet we might as well delete wvw and just put optional warmode on for pve zones(kash will love you long long time for that), because we need to make sure pve is happy above everyone else in this game after all, they don't already get the most content, most rewards, most focus in the game. I mean why even go through that trouble, lets just make it so you can earn tickets afk in cities, no one wants to do pvp for the pvp rewards.

Or maybe they can suck it up and figure out they don't actually need wvw rewards to function in the game.

Also the three founders of arenanet that came from blizzard, aren't even with the company anymore. Get informed.

It is not needing it it is just wanting to clear up space and the legendary armoury has done that. A simple click of a button to put you into a non combat roll would be super easy and would not change WvW that much

]

• Like 2
  • Confused 5

2 minutes ago, Stajan.4581 said:

It is not needing it it is just wanting to clear up space and the legendary armoury has done that. A simple click of a button to put you into a non combat roll would be super easy and would not change WvW that much

]

And why don't you do raids for the pve legendaries if pve is all you want to do?

And question two,. would you be happy earning the tickets at half the rate per week with no pvp involved?

Edited by Xenesis.6389
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Stajan.4581 said:

A simple click of a button to put you into a non combat roll would be super easy and would not change WvW that much

Easy to say.  No one wants non-combatants in a PvP map though.  I feel stupider for reading this already.

Edited by Chaba.5410
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Chichimec.9364 said:

I've never seen them spawn all three exits from a border spawn point, let alone all exit locations on all maps. Personally, I dislike Maguuma too but let's not credit them with superpowers.

Neither have I.  That said, I think Maguuma players should organize a time to try to do it just because of this thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Chaba.5410 said:

Easy to say.  No one wants non-combatants in a PvP map though.  I feel stupider for reading this already.

Yeah really, it's not like wvw maps spawn extra maps like pve, who wants maps filled with non combative pve players when we're trying to get actual pvp players on to defend or attack stuff, it'll be as bad as having miniatures out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

And why don't you do raids for the pve legendaries if pve is all you want to do?

And question two,. would you be happy earning the tickets at half the rate per week with no pvp involved?

Having two different ones is the goal not 2 of the same ones

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Stajan.4581 said:

without gift of battle WvW is pretty much dead anyway. All these macho people are preying on pve casual who is trying to get gift of battle.

They run like their back is on fire as soon as they get some competition from competent player.

• Confused 6
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Yellow Rainbow.6142 said:

without gift of battle WvW is pretty much dead anyway. All these macho people are preying on pve casual who is trying to get gift of battle.

They run like their back is on fire as soon as they get some competition from competent player.

I am that PVE player trying to get 1 gifts of battle and 2 conflux. I get swarmed all the time because i solo run and do not run with a zerg because I am I do not need a zerg I know how to play the game. I just need other players to stop thinking WvW is paying their bills

• Haha 4
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1