Scourge is Actually Pretty Balanced in SPvP

Jackalrat.5493

@Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046 said:It might be a good idea to look at builds that don't give boons..I now it's a far out idea, and difficult to create with most professions due to PCbut it's an idea.

Would like this for reapers tbh.

Try to do an Engi build that doesnt make use of boons.... you can't!, your damage is shit to any bunker you face against without it, i have tried!, you deal, what, 4k in a complex combo, and then what, retreath and run for your life?

Or scourge gets nerfed, or we better get ways to make damage without boons.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ivantreil.3092 said:

@Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046 said:It might be a good idea to look at builds that don't give boons..I now it's a far out idea, and difficult to create with most professions due to PCbut it's an idea.

Try to do an Engi build that doesnt make use of boons.... you can't!, your damage is kitten to any bunker you face against without it, i have tried!, you deal, what, 4k in a complex combo, and then what, retreath and run for your life?

Challenge accepted: P/P vanilla condi engi. Mine did the trick vs a scourge 1v1 and a Daredevil/scourge vs me. I dont really utilize my boons and still do lots of damage :p

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@Ivantreil.3092 said:

Try to do an Engi build that doesnt make use of boons.... you can't!, your damage is kitten to any bunker you face against without it, i have tried!, you deal, what, 4k in a complex combo, and then what, retreath and run for your life?

Challenge accepted: P/P vanilla condi engi. Mine did the trick vs a scourge 1v1 and a Daredevil/scourge vs me. I dont really utilize my boons and still do lots of damage :p

When they forget about Nefarious Favor's base effect.. D:

@Vitali.5039 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@Ivantreil.3092 said:

Oh they were cleansing. That only removes 2 every 5s. My condi sustain is wicked. Pop weaker condis, wait for them to opo that, then BOOOOOM. 14 stacks of burn with confusion/poison and bleed and blind, rocket boots away and stealth to reposition while his HP is ticking. Rinse/repeat

Edit: Sorry...8s in PvP for that skill.

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@Vitali.5039 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@Ivantreil.3092 said:

@"Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046" said:It might be a good idea to look at builds that don't give boons..I now it's a far out idea, and difficult to create with most professions due to PCbut it's an idea.

Oh they were cleansing. That only removes 2 every 5s. My condi sustain is wicked. Pop weaker condis, wait for them to opo that, then BOOOOOM. 14 stacks of burn with confusion/poison and bleed and blind, rocket boots away and stealth to reposition while his HP is ticking. Rinse/repeat

I hope they'll learn to not clear trash conditions in their next "life"

@Vitali.5039 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@Vitali.5039 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@Ivantreil.3092 said:

@"Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046" said:It might be a good idea to look at builds that don't give boons..I now it's a far out idea, and difficult to create with most professions due to PCbut it's an idea.

I hope they'll learn to not clear trash conditions in their next "life"

Eh it's not the worst play. Unlike regular cleansing which is LIFO, condi-to-boon conversion is totally random in which condi's are turned into boons, so it is possible to bypass cover conditions using such a conversion. It's just not reliable.

Although really the best play when hit by a full condi bomb is to use consume conditions, since consume will wipe a full rack of conditions.

Archived