Toxic player on the rise ?

7 hours ago, Yellow Rainbow.6142 said:

It's not about me.

I mean, you're talking about it from your perspective, so it really seems like it is.

As for the next few sentences, maybe you should actually respond to the rest of what I wrote and you avoided (which was the majority of the post and at the same time the main point of it, directly responding to what you've said) instead of making up these weird attempts at playing a victim with """quotes""" that have nothing to do with what was being said above.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 2

23 hours ago, Yellow Rainbow.6142 said:

I am absolutely fine with having raid, or strike very very hard as long as easier version exist for regular people to enjoy. Not everyone has unlimited time or energy for everything.

Too bad  raiders  spent 10 years telling other  people to get gud and theres no need for an easy raid mode (tried to protect their raid-selling-bissness) . And now they believe that people with hardcore areas will "start liking instance content" , while the majority have passed this "phase" of "get latest gear , do max dps , raid everyday , try to collect 250 "gems" to join the cool kids"

(Yes..yes..with hardcore OW people surely will get Berseker and do max dps ... its notlike they will double down with Knights/Rapid/Celestial and any defensive cd to survive , seeig more sucess in PvP + WvW) 😛

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940
  • Confused 8

1 hour ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Too bad  raiders  spent 10 years telling other  people to get gud and theres no need for an easy raid mode (tried to protect their raid-selling-bissness) . 

Uuu "Tin foil hat" time! Ahh this pesky raiders and their atrocious buisness.

You know what? If there weren't ppls willing to pay for carrying throu raids than there would be no raid-selling-buisness. 

And as Yellow Rainbow actually stated, this game is rather easy, so why not put this little effort to do content themselfs and let raid sellers starve?

Also this sellers you mentioned really need to suck in their buisness. If I were to sell raids, I would rather tell ppls not to get good instead encouraging them or I wouldn't get many clients don't you agree?

Edit: 10 years lol xd  this nasty nasty raiders sect, were milking gold from ppls even before a-net came with the idea of raids. Nice.

Edited by Biziut.3594
  • Like 5
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Biziut.3594 said:

Uuu "Tin foil hat" time! Ahh this pesky raiders and their atrocious buisness.

You know what? If there weren't ppls willing to pay for carrying throu raids than there would be no raid-selling-buisness. 

And as Yellow Rainbow actually stated, this game is rather easy, so why not put this little effort to do content themselfs and let raid sellers starve?

Also this sellers you mentioned really need to suck in their buisness. If I were to sell raids, I would rather tell ppls not to get good instead encouraging them or I wouldn't get many clients don't you agree?

Edit: 10 years lol xd  this nasty nasty raiders sect, were milking gold from ppls even before a-net came with the idea of raids. Nice.

We could ban raid selling like WoW + FF14 .

They alowed it from the start of WoW and changed it after 16 years .

So we can starve raid sellers this way too .

• Confused 4

17 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

We could ban raid selling like WoW + FF14 .

They alowed it from the start of WoW and changed it after 16 years .

So we can starve raid sellers this way too .

We could, carry on convincing Arena to ban raid selling in the topic about raid selling than, coz you kinda missed this thread.

Just for the God sake use better arguments coz this ones here didn't even managed to convince me, and I do not like content selling eighter. xD

For TEN YEARS raiders have existed and were working towards game domination even when raids weren't even a thing. Thats a good one. I want to see developers face once they realise the errors of their ways after reading this one.

Edited by Biziut.3594
  • Like 1

We could, carry on convincing Arena to ban raid selling in the topic about raid selling than, coz you kinda missed this thread.

Just for the God sake use better arguments coz this ones here didn't even managed to convince me, and I do not like content selling eighter. xD

For TEN YEARS raiders have existed and were working towards game domination even when raids weren't even a thing. Thats a good one. I want to see developers face once they realise the errors of their ways after reading this one.

Well we have both our dreams right ?  Keep trying to convice them to release Raids.

Remember in Summer of 2024 they will release most likely their next expanion , so in November of 2023 most likely will be a content drought for every mode .

So good luck for the next 12 months trying to convince them

• Confused 2

Yes, the difference between us is that my dreams actually came true and we got content like EoD CM's. Yours on the other hand... well...

Well thanks god , the old ggs knew that CM modes will not be populate much , they shoudlnt would have to worry about accessibility and release that content as easy 😛

Lets see now that raiders tried to ban Sollar over the 51k ele spec , how close are you with the new Raids or LI>gold

• Confused 2

5 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Well thanks god , the old ggs knew that CM modes will not be populate much , they shoudlnt would have to worry about accessibility and release that content as easy 😛

Lets see now that raiders tried to ban Sollar over the 51k ele spec , how close are you with the new Raids or LI>gold

Can you articulate your post better? Coz sorry but i do not understand what you even writing about right now. English mate, english.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Can you articulate your post better? Coz sorry but i do not understand what you even writing about right now. English mate, english.

Well you wanted raids and you get strikes .

The old gg (company) knew that few people are going in CM , so they dont have to worry about dificulty and accessibility (wing 6/7).

I will not allow the old gg to forget about the Sollari incident

• Confused 3

44 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Well you wanted raids and you get strikes .

The old gg (company) knew that few people are going in CM , so they dont have to worry about dificulty and accessibility (wing 6/7).

I will not allow the old gg to forget about the Sollari incident

I really do not know what you talking about, and I don't even want to, since you use your old, way overused tactic, that is jumping from topic to topic once you can't defend the claim you are making. I came here to talk about toxicity, not raid sellers or raid economy. If you want to talk about these, go to the topic where ppls are talking about this, unless they chased you away with logic like they usually do.

Now excuse me, my shift at work is over so I can finally play GW2, instead talking about it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

For all the people posting on the forums that complain about raid sellers, gatekeeping, etc. etc. etc., people could have started their own guild to raid based on their own terms. This is one thing I never understood. There are so many of these posts you could probably make a guild of 50+ people that are "like minded."

Edited by firedragon.8953
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/15/2022 at 3:20 PM, Valaraukar.7652 said:

Hello all.

I know that a majority on the forum are on a good vibes but would like to know if you meet recently more toxic player/eletist ?

I was talking in a guild chat about a commander who was asking me if i did already AH strike. (i mean it's wasn't cm but normal). He was even requesting (giving limit an order) to someone who playing a better dps build or something like that in the beginning (asking even that everyone eating food (i can understand that but relax it's was only normal mode)).
I was finding that strange since my ap was almost 20k (i could in really have more (kind of 30k+ but since i'm lazy to daily :D). I was saying yes and that i could show ascended weapon from the box (since i open them) or almost requesting me to make a kp proof account (i don't know this website and i'm not feeling confident to give information at this website)(gw2craft okay but this one since a big warning on wiki....)

Yesterday our squad fall on a toxic player who was giving limit order to the squad and yelling on a player of our squad.

And when you look lfg, you seen sometimes crazy li request for "basic strike or even dragonstorm.... Dragonstorm !!!!"  (by exemple, i fall on a lfg requesting 300li+ for daily ah by exemple today)
I can understand in cm strike, cm raid or some kp for raid to have smooth run but well for some things, it's a little bit....

Some people that i was talking was saying too that they meet more toxic player recently even some everyday now....
Often when these toxic leave squad or group, it's better and smooth in general too.

What's about you ? Did you see more or it's just maybe bad luck recently ?

What did you excpect, anet want hardcore content for hardcore audience, it excatly tge type of game that breed toxicity. At this point end game is just not fun, its only enjoyable for a fraction of a fraction of the community. Theirs no game ever that focus on gardcore content that have not an ultra toxic community. And to make matter worst, they seem to balance the game for them and listen to them for new end game. So yeah at this point the game is just not fun.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 7
  • Sad 1

On 12/17/2022 at 6:09 PM, Makuragee.3058 said:

What did you excpect, anet want hardcore content for hardcore audience, it excatly tge type of game that breed toxicity. At this point end game is just not fun, its only enjoyable for a fraction of a fraction of the community. Theirs no game ever that focus on gardcore content that have not an ultra toxic community. And to make matter worst, they seem to balance the game for them and listen to them for new end game. So yeah at this point the game is just not fun.

Exaggerate much?  They released some challenge modes specifically because the game has a reputation for completely ignoring hardcore players.  And they balanced a spec that was grossly overperforming, but which happened to be popular among players who wouldn't notice the difference between 30k and 40k DPS if you gave them a DPS meter.  Somehow this ruined the game for you, huh? 🙄

• Like 4

9 hours ago, AliamRationem.5172 said:

Exaggerate much?  They released some challenge modes specifically because the game has a reputation for completely ignoring hardcore players.  And they balanced a spec that was grossly overperforming, but which happened to be popular among players who wouldn't notice the difference between 30k and 40k DPS if you gave them a DPS meter.  Somehow this ruined the game for you, huh? 🙄

Anet added CM's to some strikes, It's toxic, You're toxic, Everyone's toxic, only open world 1 1 1 metas!!!111!!!

• Haha 5