Legendary weapon's effects

The visual noise is already overwhelming. I really don't care if they add more or not as long as there's options to turn them all off: Hide Allies' Trinkets, Aura, Friendly fire animations, NPC speech bubbles, etc.

Anything that is unnecessary to the fights.

Oh, and add Charrzooka in all safe areas so we can shoot down any hovering Skyscales just above us.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, Silent.6137 said:

Oh, and add Charrzooka in all safe areas so we can shoot down any hovering Skyscales just above us.

Flapping skyscales who are hovering too low are the worst. I always try to go high if I'm going to hover so it's out of range of people on the ground.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Labjax.2465 said:

Flapping skyscales who are hovering too low are the worst. I always try to go high if I'm going to hover so it's out of range of people on the ground.

It truly amazes me why people feels the urge to hover on Skyscales in safe areas inluding lounges, capital cities, safe waypoints, etc. Some may be trying to show off their new skins but at least move to the side far enough from a crowd so it's not an annoyance.

Some metas such as Leyline Anomaly, you'll see a bunch of them hovering just above. Or occasionally at the Temple top at DE metas. These are particularly annoying because they feel they are safe so has no reason to react right away (sometimes, just afk for a while). It blocks sight of AoEs when all you see are wings flapping on your screen.

Do us a favor please. Hover to the side if you must do it.

If someone doing that is annoying you, get on your skyscale and hover just above and behind them. Fill their whole screens and they'll move soon enough.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

23 hours ago, Silent.6137 said:

The visual noise is already overwhelming. I really don't care if they add more or not as long as there's options to turn them all off: Hide Allies' Trinkets, Aura, Friendly fire animations, NPC speech bubbles, etc.

lolll i have read as: "The visual noise is already overwhelming. I really don't care if they add more or not as long as there's options to turn them all off: Hide Allies' Trinkets, Asura, Friendly fire animations, NPC speech bubbles, etc."

• Haha 2