Can we ever expect to see some of the old Gw1 elite armors/Minis/Weapons/Outfits return to Gw2?

northcharm.9485

Ha, someone beat me to it and revived this thread.So once again, let me delve down the wiki and look at what cool things I would love to have back:

Weapons

All Race weapons: Norn, Asura, Tengu, etc... There were several weapons sets build and including them in the game would add so much flavour.

Swords and possible Greatswords

AxesWe actually got a good a mount of GW1 inspired axes, or straight ports.

Scepter

Daggers

Hammer

Long- and Shortbow

Focus

Staves

Shields

I come later back with armor, as I have to look at them a bit more.

One of the few things I do miss is Warriors Charr-Hide armor. Though I'd also like something like the Ascalon + Krytan armor for Monk as light armor, Shing-Jea for Assassin to medium.

Yeah, I like what you guys consider "boring and dull" armor, that doesn't have any sort of capes, cloaks, buttcapes or skirts. And Miss more "clothing" stuff.

Here's what's already in the game:https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/List_of_Guild_Wars_1_skins

That doesn't include minis, some of which could be considered ports, notably Eye of Janthir or the Moa Chick. (erm ,that's supposed to be a little moa chicklet, without the "let" -- kitten filter isn't happy with the term for unrelated reasons)

Archived