They nerfed Winds of Disenchantment (again)

Zekent.3652

34 minutes ago, Shadowpeixera.2918 said:

I don't really buy this. I don't think they feel the need to keep Warrior down out of malice.

I rather just tie to incompetence and being trigger-shy with radical changes, which is more like Anet.

they weren't trigger shy with feb 2020.

i don't know either, conspiracy theories, something is definitely wrong back there.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 11/13/2022 at 1:43 PM, eXruina.4956 said:

they weren't trigger shy with feb 2020.

i don't know either, conspiracy theories, something is definitely wrong back there.

If feb 20 was the "CC doesn't deal damage anymore" patch, it kinda reinforces my point that Anet is more incompetent than they are malicious. That patch was a unmitigated disaster, because it's effects should have touched only some classes/specs, not every one of them.

I don't think they *want* Warrior in a bad spot. I think they are terrible at balancing, worse than ESO devs are, to the point where they stay away from the Warrior forums until they stop hearing our painful wailing at night while trying to sleep.

I think they "were" triggershy with feb 20 in that it was a blanket solution that they felt was long time coming ( and to be fair, some classes DID need those nerfs, WE didn't ), but it was the limit of their attempts. It was also a polarizing patch, and several of their other Warrior "reworks" were met with backlash, except the last Hammer improvements that were decent ( still met with skepticism ), albeit not enough ( it also removed from us some of our good talents, like Rousing Resilience ), since it demands two bad weapons, Hammer and Mace.

Game needs a weapon pass urgently, Warrior needs a trait pass urgently, when we sacrifice all of our 3 utilities, two/three traitlines and have to make a bad decision between Peak Performance or Restorative Strength to make a kitten solo play sustain build ( D/D or A/A Spellbreaker ), and IT STILL DOESN'T COMPARE TO GUARDIAN SUSTAIN. I also want to be able to get my sustain out of one trait and reserve the other two for utility or damage. kitten. It's been 10 years. If i knew it was going to be like this, i would rather have the old talent system back and them improving upon it.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, eXruina.4956 said:

oh it wasn't just removing damage from cc that they did, thats just the icing, for warrior that patch was a multi-layered slice of doom. 🍰☠️

Might generation halved or reduced to 2/3rds the original value, MMR healing halved, Healing Signet gutted, Adrenal Health gutted, damage across the board gutted.

Yeah, CC dealing no damage was just the icing.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Might generation halved or reduced to 2/3rds the original value, MMR healing halved, Healing Signet gutted, Adrenal Health gutted, damage across the board gutted.

Blamesworn.

( no, but really, looking back now, that patch was all kinds of stupid )

• Haha 1

On 11/15/2022 at 8:51 PM, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

you forgot the damage coefficients.

the damage on certain skills were specifically over-reduced.

damage from certain skills like evsicerate, killshot etc.. were reduced to fluff.

some classes' auto's can literally hit harder than those t3 burst skills today, 2 years later.

Edited by eXruina.4956
  • Confused 1

Since the terrible balance of 2020 after anet shattered our egg shell breaking our wings inside, they have only Elmer's glued our shell back around us. Let the chick out and feast on the Blood of it's enemies and let it grow to it's true power, it's very voice tearing the earth around it to sunder!! It's kicks gutting it's foes in blood filled lust of the heat of battle. Punches of it's mighty wings sending it's foes flying in all directions Let The Rooster Warrior Reach it's true power and Dawn it's mighty Call!!! As it's stands ready on top of the Elusive Tyrian Horse as it rides it into glory Screaming Horse Stance!!!!! Let Warrior make it's self known to all of tyria!! 🐓🏇

• Haha 1

On 11/13/2022 at 5:46 PM, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

Man GoW Ragnarok with all that Kratos and Thor made me so happy to see raw warrior gameplay. Gw2 isnt even decent enough yo roleplay lmfao

You don't even need to play the new stuff. Just play something like Final Fantasy 4 and watch Yang or Cecil just SHELL-LACK enemies!

Edited by JTGuevara.9018
typo