Math to back up why Maguuma should go it alone next relink.

exeggcuter.8394

21 minutes ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

lol, see so far we just have a thread that's a conversation and not a match up thread. So, first off welcome to Forum Wars 2! Have a good time and we can hope for some great conversations that might lead to changes that make us enjoy the game mode more! After that zergling #516573e5876387463874647862345987436578 please remember to be polite. You might want to work on presenting your points better if you want to persuade people. 

Chaba, I agree I probably could have put this better, but this Flu is bugging me I must admit.

3 hours ago, Corabelle.3254 said:

https://i.imgur.com/Lwbl4V0.png

best players of wvw with that fat 0.27 kd on the only map that matters

So per chance care to share your thoughts on why EB might be the only map that matters in your thoughts? This leads to a different conversation that intertwines with many others including this one, and when you have two problems you might instead be looking at one solution. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

That just says you both were farming FA hard, and you didn't even win the skirmish...

Now what happened? back to hibernate mode after 2 hours? What is KDR

🍿

lol that is the equivalent of bursting you for 25% of your health and running away. I win!!!! As I predicted, it's just a contest of how fast FC (poor FA's link) feeds into them.

They really live in a different world don't they?

Now dropped below 1.0, lol.

I mean the KDR doesn't really matter. But using a slice of a questionable metric, well that's just coping dang. You might as well give yourself a cookie for getting in the map first ahead of queue.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

59 minutes ago, ArchonWing.9480 said:

lol that is the equivalent of bursting you for 25% of your health and running away. I win!!!! As I predicted, it's just a contest of how fast FC (poor FA's link) feeds into them.

They really live in a different world don't they?

Now dropped below 1.0, lol.

I mean the KDR doesn't really matter. But using a slice of a questionable metric, well that's just coping dang. You might as well give yourself a cookie for getting in the map first ahead of queue.

Ya and FC does not care about KDR, they too busy watch tower on spawn towers and out number "fighting" (really just swarming from spawn until your skills run out) on the tower, hmmmm sounds similar to everyone else complains about mag in EBG.

Granted FC is worse in terms of a server to go against than MAG so nothing new with that.

Also I can get a cookie for using a bad coping metric, brb getting a bunch of cookies

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 1/11/2023 at 4:25 AM, moutzaheadin.4029 said:

Eu players couldn’t handle MAG, the skill of our player base is made up of the best players in the world.

Well, that certainly isnt a universal; I'm Mag, and I quite frankly, am mediocre at best, and i've been here for years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/11/2023 at 10:25 AM, moutzaheadin.4029 said:

Eu players couldn’t handle MAG, the skill of our player base is made up of the best players in the world. We have evolved out of necessity to systematically pick apart the boon spamming blobs that all huddle on tag. We are made up of small groups of roaming builds that don’t use comms and know how to adjust to any situation. 

Played few MMOs both on EU and USA servers, if that would be true, it would be first...all others
EU led by far...I mean, I started GW2 on USA server because I wanted to play casually instead

against Red Guard and the likes

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, Nikola.3841 said:

Played few MMOs both on EU and USA servers, if that would be true, it would be first...all others
EU led by far...I mean, I started GW2 on USA server because I wanted to play casually instead

against Red Guard and the likes

Yes, yes. Europe best continent just ask them.

Or don't bother because they'll tell you either way

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Biermeister.4678 said:

People are mad about MAG because they beat the Meta Boon Ball and they have fun doing it.

I respect that. 

lol and then Mag players post videos on spamming boons, priceless. A zergling doesn't have to be guilded to be a zergling. Ah its nice I don't have to defend them when they zerg. Balance finally arrives.

Edited by TheGrimm.5624
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

On 1/16/2023 at 4:53 AM, Anyula.7213 said:

Yeah, when you win in kdr you are the best players, when you lost, you have no numbers. Cmon, you are losers when the fight are iqual. 

With Mag its never equal, so hard to check...however, 2 days ago when Devir led BG people in Bravost retake, easily won 20 vs 30, maybe even 40 with mag coming from keep...BG just lost confidence lately, but when its back, we win

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

lol and then Mag players post videos on spamming boons, priceless. A zergling doesn't have to be guilded to be a zergling. Ah its nice I don't have to defend them when they zerg. Balance finally arrives.

Watch the vid again but this time looking at the necro's buff bar, he barely gets any stab and no might stacks at all. 🤡

• Confused 1