Remove dmg from cata spheres complete

1 hour ago, Avatar.3568 said:

I know i know they do 9 DMG and krit With 25

BUT every time it crits Air atunment gets ready, you are able to Stack Infinite Superspeed. This is an unhealthy Interaction, on top of all those blinds and stability

You dont need the spheres to ready air. There is enough vomit...you can fire enough skills over the shoulder... something will crit anyways. You are also firing a "arcane blast" everytime you go for a burst, to trigger the trait. This Arcaneblast has 100% critchance. and will always ready air attunement.

Alot of people also use arclightning, then swapp attunement. the arclightning will continue firing, and ready air, the second you leave it.

The spheres being able to ready air attunement  makes no difference... ele doesnt need it. 

You can remove the dmg from the sphere... but it wont hurt cata in the slightest.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

spheres dmg is super useful to ignore blind since they tick, are instant and have huge aoe, combined with the superspeed spam that air cata have it makes for a perma resistance on top of an already 1shotting class.

So yeah, removing dmg from sphere would hurt a bit

Edited by mariugo.4856
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

46 minutes ago, mariugo.4856 said:

spheres dmg is super useful to ignore blind since they tick, are instant and have huge aoe, combined with the superspeed spam that air cata have it makes for a perma resistance on top of an already 1shotting class.

So yeah, removing dmg from sphere would hurt a bit

A Guy that Sees it

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Saiyan.1704 said:

You're telling me FA Cata will stop 1-shotting people if they remove the damage from orbs? Yeah not buying it.

I dont recall OP saying that makes sense but a good reason to remove damage from sphere:

Dropping a sphere means he wont be blinded cuz ticks remove the blind and you wont be blinding anything he does and remove aegis for free. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...