Super Box Turtle Mount Skin

Risensoul Shockwave.1564

I think everyone would love this with the various sound effects.  Take my money lol.

I also had an idea that one year lions arch would be attacked by a possessed Moto and his Airship would rain down

all the superbox creatures attacking and we would defend with our new light guns etc. made of jade or other technologies.

(kind of like that centipede scene in the movie pixels)  epic fun that the creators can make their own version like they did with

that Goonies jump puzzle.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I absolutely loathe anything related to SAB.  I hate the pixelated nightmare of color and sound.  I hate the mounts, the weapons, the finishers...well you get the point.  

A giant SAB turtle sounds horrible.  *Sigh*.  If they do make one, I do hope you enjoy it though, to each their own.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

• 1 month later...
On 2/23/2023 at 7:55 AM, Farohna.6247 said:

I absolutely loathe anything related to SAB.  I hate the pixelated nightmare of color and sound.  I hate the mounts, the weapons, the finishers...well you get the point.  

A giant SAB turtle sounds horrible.  *Sigh*.  If they do make one, I do hope you enjoy it though, to each their own.

Agreed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Just wanted to take the time to say thanks Anet for answer the request i put above.  Turtle is fun.    ❤️        Hope next year we get an attack on Lions arch from moto and all those sab creatures and get new light cannons from Jade Technology to shoot them coming down from the sky.  

(like the movie Pixels)    EPIC

Thx again,  🙂 

Edited by Risensoul Shockwave.1564
  • Sad 1