Last Legendary Ring !

Hi all. It's been a while since you (Anet devs) promised us a full set of legendary trinkets LW related. I know there is a PVP (Transcendence) and a WVW (Conflux) trinkets, but I find them ugly and they are not belong to the Aurora/Vision/Coalescence evolution skin and they are hard to create.

Plus I have the Prismatic Champion's Regalia Amulet, it will be so ugly to create Conflux alone and makes it no sense.  

So please, can you release the last legendary ring and the final state of the Aurora/Vision/Coalescence skin

Thank. 

Edited by Khaos.6479
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 15

1 hour ago, Gehenna.3625 said:

Coalescence isn't LW related but Raid related

Conflux is part of the evolution animation

What is your source for Anet promising a full set of LW related trinkets? I ask because it's the first time I've heard this.

True for Coalesence. But Raids are part of PVE. 

Conflux and Transcendence are not part of the evolution. When you create it you will have the skin of Conflux/Transcendent, not the one of Aurora. Only Aurora/Vision/Coalescence are part of the evolution skin.  

They promised a whole legendary trinkets asset when Aurora was out, so it was a long time ago.   

Edited by Khaos.6479
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 7

5 minutes ago, Khaos.6479 said:

They promised a whole legendary trinkets asset when Aurora was out, so it was a long time ago.   

That's also the first time I hear about it. Where did they say that?

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 3

6 minutes ago, Khaos.6479 said:

It was 6 years ago (2017), I don't remember where I saw it, but they said it. 

It was 6 years ago, maybe there's a chance you're misremembering things? I'm not saying you necessarily do, but maybe? Even moreso when at the start of this thread you've said they promised all trinkets through LW, despite one of existing 3 already being acquired from non-LW content.
Granted that I wasn't exactly interested in getting legendary trinkets until the moment they allowed us to turn the animation off, so I also might have easly missed when they said that, but for now I don't see that promise, that's all.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

33 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

It was 6 years ago, maybe there's a chance you're misremembering things? I'm not saying you necessarily do, but maybe? Even moreso when at the start of this thread you've said they promised all trinkets through LW, despite one of existing 3 already being acquired from non-LW content.
Granted that I wasn't exactly interested in getting legendary trinkets until the moment they allowed us to turn the animation off, so I also might have easly missed when they said that, but for now I don't see that promise, that's all.

No not a chance. I'm waiting for the update of the skin of Aurora/Vision/Coalescence since the begining. 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 9

32 minutes ago, Khaos.6479 said:

No not a chance. I'm waiting for the update of the skin of Aurora/Vision/Coalescence since the begining. 

"Vision, Aurora, and Coalescence share one multistage visual effect, with the effect shown dependent on how many of these three items the player has equipped."

Source and video link: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Vision#Notes

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 3

Also, @OP,. you can create both Conflux and Transcendence in their Slumbering state (i.e. without the effects), so it won't clash with other trinkets' effects.

But I also don't remember ever seeing ANet saying more legendary trinkets would be made available through PvE, nor that there were more trinkets going to be added to the Aurora/Vision/Coalescence effects. I've wanted that as well, which is why I know I would remember it if I had seen any statement with regards to this, but I gave up hope for that the moment they released Prismatic Champion's Regalia. If they wanted to add to the effect, they would have done it with that one.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

"Vision, Aurora, and Coalescence share one multistage visual effect, with the effect shown dependent on how many of these three items the player has equipped."

Source and video link: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Vision#Notes

What are you triying to prove ? That is exaclty what I'm saying since the begining, mate ! Transcendence and Conflux are not involving into Aurora/Vision/Coalescence skin...

3 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Ok then where did you see them saying that?

I already told you that I DON'T REMEMBR, it was 6 YEARS AGO. 

2 hours ago, TheNecrosanct.4028 said:

Also, @OP,. you can create both Conflux and Transcendence in their Slumbering state (i.e. without the effects), so it won't clash with other trinkets' effects.

But I also don't remember ever seeing ANet saying more legendary trinkets would be made available through PvE, nor that there were more trinkets going to be added to the Aurora/Vision/Coalescence effects. I've wanted that as well, which is why I know I would remember it if I had seen any statement with regards to this, but I gave up hope for that the moment they released Prismatic Champion's Regalia. If they wanted to add to the effect, they would have done it with that one.

Like I said earlier, I don't like it and I don't like to play WvW. Plus, they added Prismatic Champion's Regalia November 2021, a fourth PVE legendary trinket, so yes they can add a fifth one to complete the collection and update the skin of 4 legendary trinkets.    

• Like 1
  • Confused 7

8 minutes ago, Khaos.6479 said:

I already told you that I DON'T REMEMBR, it was 6 YEARS AGO. 

Exactly! Since you don't even remember where you saw it, there's a rather big possibility you also don't remember what  (and if AT ALL) "they promised". Not sure how you understand you can forget stuff happening 6 years ago and yet... you're basing what you're saying on the EXACT SAME thing you forgot about since it was 6 years ago. You could have easly read some roumor, misunderstood something or simply built upon your memories so they are what you'd like to see in the game (which is not some weird attempt at insult, this is what easly happens in our brains with more distant memories).
For instance, you could have easly read something like "we're releasing the first of the legendary trinkets and there will be more in the future" and then assumed/misremembered this is somehow a promise to deliver full set of pve trinkets. And, again, I'm not saying this is what necessarily happened, but I'm a little baffled how you can claim you surely aren't misremembering anything here, while at the same time you don't even remember where that information could be coming from.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 3

4 hours ago, Khaos.6479 said:

True for Coalesence. But Raids are part of PVE. 

Raids are PvE but not part of the OW as LW maps are. There's a huge difference even though Raids and LW are both PvE. 

Conflux and Transcendence are not part of the evolution. When you create it you will have the skin of Conflux/Transcendent, not the one of Aurora. Only Aurora/Vision/Coalescence are part of the evolution skin.  

Ahh I misunderstood you there. Conflux and Transcendence do have animations but they are separate from what you're talking about. 

Stop being so imprecise. First you say they promised an entire LW set. Then you move the goalpost and say well Coalescence is PvE so it counts and now you say something even more general. We already have a whole legendary trinkets set but you call them asset now. 

So what exactly do you think Anet promised? A LW set? A PvE set? A whole asset? I mean please be more exact. You're not making any sense.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 3

4 minutes ago, Gehenna.3625 said:

Raids are PvE but not part of the OW as LW maps are. There's a huge difference even though Raids and LW are both PvE. 

Ahh I misunderstood you there. Conflux and Transcendence do have animations but they are separate from what you're talking about. 

Stop being so imprecise. First you say they promised an entire LW set. Then you move the goalpost and say well Coalescence is PvE so it counts and now you say something even more general. We already have a whole legendary trinkets set but you call them asset now. 

So what exactly do you think Anet promised? A LW set? A PvE set? A whole asset? I mean please be more exact. You're not making any sense.

I meant full PVE trinkets not LW, sorry. English is not my birth langage. Don't judge me for that. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

1 minute ago, Parasite.5389 said:

so i've checked every blog post between the start of LS3 and the end of LS4, theres nothing about adding PVE replacements for the PVP and WVW trinkets

They litteraly added a PVE amulet on November 2021, after adding the PVP/WVW ones... 

• Like 2
  • Confused 5

6 minutes ago, Khaos.6479 said:

That is why I'm asking them to add a fifth one. What are you trying to prove ? 🙄

Probably that you came in with the claim that "they promised x", said you surely don't misremember anything and changed your claim multiple times already? 😄 

10 minutes ago, Khaos.6479 said:

They litteraly added a PVE amulet on November 2021, after adding the PVP/WVW ones... 

And this proves... what exactly? Really, you're going all over the place in this thread 😉 

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

19 minutes ago, Khaos.6479 said:

I meant full PVE trinkets not LW, sorry. English is not my birth langage. Don't judge me for that. 

Not judging, just want to understand you. English is also not my native language btw.

I've never heard Anet promise a full set of PvE trinkets and since it's something that you believe you remember, I just can't take your word for it. Memories changes over time and aren't really a reliable source of information. It also occurs more often that people think Anet promised something when in fact they were just thinking about it. So I don't believe that Anet ever promised this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

54 minutes ago, Khaos.6479 said:

Like I said earlier, I don't like it and I don't like to play WvW. Plus, they added Prismatic Champion's Regalia November 2021, a fourth PVE legendary trinket, so yes they can add a fifth one to complete the collection and update the skin of 4 legendary trinkets.   

Notice, that Regalia, while being the fourth PvE legendary trinket, is not part of the same evolution set Aurora/Vision/Coalescence are. Which would heavily suggest that set is already closed and won't be expanded anymore.

• Like 4
  • Confused 2

Memories can be deceiving. You may think you remember they promised something while they did not. It’s been researched a lot. Mandela effect is quite powerful at times (to be clear, I know Mandela effect is with many people involved. Just putting it there as an example how easy memories can be altered)

Edited by Freya.9075
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

Notice, that Regalia, while being the fourth PvE legendary trinket, is not part of the same evolution set Aurora/Vision/Coalescence are. Which would heavily suggest that set is already closed and won't be expanded anymore.

Yes I know but amulets was always stand alone of the full set, for example you can't put an agony infusion on it. So it was not chocking to me that it's not part of the evolution skin. But if they want to add a new one and include it in the evoluting skin of Aurora/Vision/Coalescence, I will not spill on it. All I'm asking from now is the last PVE ring. ^^ 

Edited by Khaos.6479
  • Like 1
  • Confused 5

40 minutes ago, Khaos.6479 said:

Yes I know but amulets was always stand alone of the full set, for example you can't put an agony infusion on it. So it was not chocking to me that it's not part of the evolution skin. But if they want to add a new one and include it in the evoluting skin of Aurora/Vision/Coalescence, I will not spill on it. All I'm asking from now is the last PVE ring. ^^ 

If you are fine with the spvp and pve amulet not being part of the set, why cant you go for the wvw ring and use the animationless version then?

• Like 2