• ArenaNet Staff

Here are the worlds for EU:

• Augury Rock (FR), Fort Ranik (FR)
  • Aurora Glade (EN), Kodash (DE)
  • Baruch Bay (SP)
  • Desolation (EN)
  • Drakkar Lake (DE)
  • Elona Reach (DE), Dzagonur (DE)
  • Far Shiverpeaks (EN), Miller's Sound (DE)
  • Fissure of Woe (EN), Ruins of Surmia (EN)
  • Gandara (EN), Abaddon's Mouth (DE)
  • Piken Square (EN), Jade Sea (FR)
  • Ring of Fire (EN), Gunnar's Hold (EN)
  • Riverside (DE), Blacktide (EN)
  • Underworld (EN), Vabbi (EN)
  • Vizunah Square (FR), Seafarer's Rest (EN)
  • Whiteside Ridge (EN), Arborstone (FR)

Here are the worlds for NA:

• Blackgate, Kaineng
  • Darkhaven, Sorrow's Furnace
  • Dragonbrand, Borlis Pass
  • Fort Aspenwood, Ferguson's Crossing
  • Gate of Madness, Isle of Janthir
  • Henge of Denravi, Crystal Desert
  • Jade Quarry, Yak's Bend
  • Maguuma, Devona's Rest
  • Northern Shiverpeaks, Eredon Terrace
  • Sanctum of Rall, Sea of Sorrows
  • Stormbluff Isle, Ehmry Bay
  • Tarnished Coast, Anvil Rock
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 9
  • Sad 3

So Mag and BG swap partners. I'd actually like to see BG linked with SoS to see how that would go for T1.

SBI/EB, TC/AR, HoD/CD, all stay the same, even though they've been floating to the bottom tiers.

SoR/SoS makes sense for a change, SoR seems heavy NA, SoS would actually help them ppt out of the bottom.

My two accounts got linked, so I can't even take a break from a match if I wanted, I'd have to take the week off instead lmao.

Should just stop linking process and leave the current links in place. People don't want to bandwagon to T1 anymore, but they move regardless anyways cause chasing "content".

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Zeffreeh.2150 said:

Whiteside Ridge (EN), Arborstone (FR) Master cringe Tequila Qwop cheater again... ok anet

WSR can add their 10+ thiefs glitching in to towers and taking them. Also against the rules and cheating.  Just saying....

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Rall.4586 said:

The fact that these are the relinks is absolutely laughable.

Hihi, reminds me on my Story: 🙂

(Someone in the 2nd row: Hm, if we cannot make the Alliance system better, maybe we can make the old one worser. )

Edited by Dayra.7405
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

So Mag and BG swap partners. I'd actually like to see BG linked with SoS to see how that would go for T1.

SBI/EB, TC/AR, HoD/CD, all stay the same, even though they've been floating to the bottom tiers.

SoR/SoS makes sense for a change, SoR seems heavy NA, SoS would actually help them ppt out of the bottom.

My two accounts got linked, so I can't even take a break from a match if I wanted, I'd have to take the week off instead lmao.

Should just stop linking process and leave the current links in place. People don't want to bandwagon to T1 anymore, but they move regardless anyways cause chasing "content".

lol my two wvw accounts are linked too.  The SoR + SoS one will be interesting, curious to see where their pairing will land

It simply lacks the will to make this mode a little more interesting and a little more fun. It is not a question of alliances, it is not a question of putting who knows what work, it is not a question of unavailable personnel, it is not a question of investment. Only lack of will, this is increasingly my personal belief. personal vote 5 - - ( anet if you insist on this road ends up that I postpone you to September, you could also risk being rejected 🤭 )

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

I keep on asking why Arena Net do not let all hosts take turn and be without a link for a link period and then at next relink 3 new hosts get no link and when all been without you start over. Since Arena Net now decided to add the weekly it is more important that your server works most of the time. This would be a fair system until we get alliances, instead of as it is now totally unfair where just a few servers have to constantly get terrible wvw experience until they simply stop log in becausae their server been unfairly treated for so long now. 

Make WvW in EU fair again. 

P.S this post is not aimed at NA at all. You do not have this problem because you have links for all the servers in NA. EU do not.

39 minutes ago, Zok.4956 said:

I guess, this will be interesting. 😎

The friends of Gandara have raised a fuss a few months ago (rightly) because perpetually without a link. I would say it worked. good for them.

On this forum you have to make a little more mess and use the hammer mode, Anet does not give you answers or constructive comparisons , but you will at least be able to make him read something. or so it seems.

Good game to you Gandara, no one deserves it more than you.✌️

P.S let me know how the queues will look on the various maps, and how many maps you will have in the queue, just to get an idea of your flows, and the health of our mode. Thank you

Edited by Mabi black.1824
  • Like 2