Is there a way to disable just the Fluttering Fairy Jade Bot Skin audio?

The Fluttering Fairy Jade Bot Skin has a very high pitched noise that is very audible when nearby. To me this noise is persistent and kinda grading and not something I want to hear as loud as it is. I cant figure out how to lessen or disable that audio without turning off all other effect audio which contains helpful auditory cues I want to hear?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Unfortunately, no, there's currently nothing you can do about Jade Bot sounds except shut down all sounds which, as you've noticed, is not helpful when you need to hear certain things.

They probably can't target specific items, but letting people shut off all Jade Bot sounds seems fair. If they're going to keep adding distractions (visual or auditory) to the game, they should also keep adding ways of disabling them with each new system that gets introduced. "Just shut everything off" is a pretty goofy solution; would love to see more things like the player instrument slider and similar settings instead.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Arianth Moonlight.6453 said:

we need an option to disable miniature's sounds. The Jade Bot is annoying but it's not the only one.

I wish they didn't give every Mini dog the same howl at high frequency (should at least be borks unique to the breed). The howl is really loud. I trained my dog IRL to be a quiet goodboi unless emergency. 

• Like 3

• 1 year later...