Harbinger and Willbender are a meme

Zboard.5019

• Zboard.5019 changed the title to Harbinger and Willbender are a meme
1 minute ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

No more elite specs. Didn't you hear?

They didn't specifically deny the possibly of new elite specializations in the far feature.

Maybe we'll get another melee power dps variant for Warrior in five to ten years.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Fueki.4753 said:

They didn't specifically deny the possibly of new elite specializations in the far feature.

Maybe we'll get another melee power dps variant for Warrior in five to ten years.

Noice. Focus as a fist weapon even though warrior OH weapons are a crowded design space, here we go!

Edited by Lan Deathrider.5910
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

5 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Noice. Focus as a fist weapon even though warrior OH weapons are a crowed design space, here we go!

Seeing that they gave Warrior melee offhand weapons literally every expansion, it's unsurprising that it's a crowded space.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

On 5/9/2023 at 9:18 PM, oscuro.9720 said:

Spell soft-counters willy rn. Willy isn’t really a meme, it’s pretty well designed. 

I can’t speak on harb, haven’t fought one that knows how to dodge since I came back from my break.

Dodging in 2023???? how 2014. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Thomas.2564 said:

Dodging in 2023???? how 2014. 

After the various complaints and not having issues with Willy created one to play some. Yeah a lot of people just stand in attacks. Add 2014 kiting to list and 2018 condi cleanse to the rules. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 4

On 5/9/2023 at 10:18 PM, oscuro.9720 said:

Spell soft-counters willy rn. Willy isn’t really a meme, it’s pretty well designed.

I can’t speak on harb, haven’t fought one that knows how to dodge since I came back from my break.

I don't think you'll be killing a good one, but its nowhere near as one sided as before the defense rework. Same for most condi based cele builds.

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, Hotride.2187 said:

I don't think you'll be killing a good one, but its nowhere near as one sided as before the defense rework. Same for most condi based cele builds.

I guess it depends on the build. Cele Willy is certainly a more difficult fight. Power Willy favors spell rn. And yes, defense line required. 
I fight a lot more power willbenders since the Willy mains who are good that I know prefer playing power, so that’s where my mind goes by default.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, oscuro.9720 said:

I guess it depends on the build. Cele Willy is certainly a more difficult fight. Power Willy favors spell rn. And yes, defense line required. 
I fight a lot more power willbenders since the Willy mains who are good that I know prefer playing power, so that’s where my mind goes by default.

I'm talking about the cele harb. Wb you should be beating on defense spb.

12 minutes ago, Ubi.4136 said:

I thought the roadmap said there would not be anymore new elites.

Yes because when Anet adds something to the roadmap, its definetly gonna happen. Every WvWer knows that, right?

Anyway from the sounds of it they will completely remake the trait system to more generalize elites into the core specs rather than have them as distinct elite trees. Wouldnt surprise me if that means you can build a reaper with pistol shroud or firebrand with traps, you get the idea.

You know what that means?

Harbinger gonna get nerfed because there will be another meta build thats gonna be OP as heck.

• Haha 1