June 27 patch discussion

jul.7602

30 minutes ago, Melian.5368 said:

I can't believe ANet blatantly killed the roaming Druid. 

And was able to make such unfun skills as the spirits were into an even worse set of skills. Btw the amount of carpal tunnels created by the new alac trait is going to be insane. 

Did you check the new improved sword? Anet is the stuff of memes i see.  

Edited by anduriell.6280

Just now, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Said in another thread and will again in case people have missed the professions thread before today, check all your toons before you head out. Don't get caught in the middle of a fight and say WTW!?

Wonder how many necros are gonna be checking, or checking out... 🤔🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, XenesisII.1540 said:

Wonder how many necros are gonna be checking, or checking out... 🤔🤷‍♂️

Yeah, had all of mine set as anti-boon, those are all going to need some recrafting and thought. They buffed and nerfed my Warriors as well, lot of toons going out of ratation until I can recheck their setups. Plus watching the stream versus the notes there were details missing from the notes that they stated weren't right in the stream so extra reasons to check which were splits versus typos in the notes.

Edited by TheGrimm.5624
spelling

Btw the price changes on Dugan.

Weekly guild siege cost from 20 to 15 tickets.

Crafting bags from 10 to 5 tickets, 5 to 10 badges and testimonies.

Key that cost badges start at 10 instead of 5 now I think?

Increased drop rate of some consumables from the box. Which is probably still pitiful and worth more to sell the box instead.

Rejoice!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Firebrand got nerfed a bit.  Weighty terms no longer reduces recharge time of mantras but the mantras themselves were not adjusted like most other skills (only adjusted in pve) That trait should be useless now.

Mesmer nerfs to null field and pull seems excessive; that class is boring enough in large scale to warrant that?

Edited by ArchonWing.9480

9 hours ago, ArchonWing.9480 said:

Firebrand got nerfed a bit.  Weighty terms no longer reduces recharge time of mantras but the mantras themselves were not adjusted like most other skills (only adjusted in pve) That trait should be useless now.

It is still pretty strong. It gives 1 extra page now if you use mantra fully, which you want to often do anyways since with Stoic Demeanor the slow also shares decent amount of might and resistance. I know lot of people run Loremaster for faster page generation, but it is so worthless in short and medium long fights that I don't think it is great. Having couple of extra pages is a big deal since you can share cleanse, reflect, resistance or even stability with it.

Also to note that since shout cooldowns and amount of boon corrupts were reduced, you can now run Big Symbols for extra boons, damage, aegis removal and heals.

Firebrand isn't in a bad spot at all. I would actually say it was a net buff. At least to my build. If you run the bad meta "Stand-Still and have no heals" firebrand with durability runes, Hallowed Ground and heal mantra, yea it was net nerf but it is a bad build I wouldn't recommend to anyone anyways.

Edited by Riba.3271
  • Like 2

I have 27 characters so I can play every single spec standalone without swapping gear and builds constantly.

This patch has done bad things to more than a few of them:

Gunflamer wonders why they hate Berserkers so much.

Quickness Scrapper is sad and crying in the corner, he did nothing wrong, did he?

Immoba Druid is dead. RIP.

Herald is laughing in Zerg (so broken, wont play)

Everywhere I look it's seemingly random and pointless nerfs and broken builds.

I had to stop looking, it didn't "spark joy".

Not looking forward to fixing and re-gearing 27 builds.

Hoping someone can make sense of it all soon and cheer me up with some good news.

• Like 2