i love this game  has long has its good ill be more then happy to buy it. i got the expansion if it is good ill buy the next one if not i will wait for a review before i decide to buy the next one. however i already drop 200 on gems to buy gold and buy Legendary's. i hate crafting so i help the devs out and help the crafters  and in turn and they make me what i want everyone wins

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Kozumi.5816 said:

I would rather pay for good content instead of getting Kourna.

1) Kourna was not *that* bad. It's not Champions, and arguably across a free season with six maps, the season as a whole is still fine and carried by the other five maps. Also, it's the map where you get the Beetle so that's not nothing.

2) Is Soto "good content"? I would argue not. For one, nothing on the level that beetle added to the game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

El 9/7/2023 a las 8:20, GetFoxxed.9478 dijo:

Preferiría pagarles 5 $ al mes y recibir contenido real, y buenos desarrolladores mientras lo hago 🙄

I come from ankama games where you pay continuously, I only see developers who scratch their huge ----- and are embarrassing, where each content update is a disaster, unresolved bugs, hire beginner programmers, where they themselves allowed the bugs to proliferate bots without control and where you don't pay your moderators in game... Do you think this will improve the situation of gw2

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I think that if they release a new core trait line it would be more than enough to make it worth the price. That being said it would have more balance issues to deal with.

currently as it stands these are the things I'm excited about:

1. mount updraft, revolutionizing HoT zones

2. new weapons and weapon proficiencies, as a person who likes both class fantasy and new weapon/build combinations this alone is worth it.

3. I like this game but every time I log in I don't know what to do other than complete random collections and metas, so having more content in general is a boon.

• Like 5

Maybe they want to go like a subscription based game without really have an subscription. But just like the wow 60 days. They charge money at less days then as a full expansion release would be. So shorter time more money income like paying a sub every 60/180 days. This way ppl just cant get access to content that they dont pay for, while living world seasons where free if you claimed them. And maybe those paid dlc have some exclusive unique things that you would need to keep up with the meta, or other importent parts. So you are left out. I mean, with a subscription you have to pay to be able to play. If they sell a mini expansion every 3 months then you have to buy it, or if you dont buy you cant continue with the meta.

I have read many times that many ppl want to pay/spend And ppl are sensitive for exclusives (because they cant be obtained anymore in the future) and that would be a nightmare if others show off that stuff. And because nearly never drops nice skins and all skins are sold in the store it’s a cheaper way (more likely) to buy the most expensive expansion for cheaper gems. Because making money is hard. i am a person like that. But because i dont want an rsi arm i am only playing games that use xbox or dualsense controller. They just try it and its fine, they wont change loot drops wise. 

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Holmindeboks.3490 said:

I have read many times that many ppl want to pay/spend And ppl are sensitive for exclusives (because they cant be obtained anymore in the future) and that would be a nightmare if others show off that stuff. And because nearly never drops nice skins and all skins are sold in the store it’s a cheaper way (more likely) to buy the most expensive expansion for cheaper gems. Because making money is hard. i am a person like that. But because i dont want an rsi arm i am only playing games that use xbox or dualsense controller. They just try it and its fine, they wont change loot drops wise. 

So I just left my first confused emoji. Because I'm certain I have no idea what point you're trying to make here  :classic_unsure:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1