nobody seem to use the Jade Bot Terminals or Siege Turtle Mount

The features are underused because they are useless outside the parts where the game makes them artificially usefull. Not the first time ANet did this, but with these two it's glaring because, at least the turtle was, a selling point of EoD. 

• Thanks 4

16 minutes ago, Omega.6801 said:

The features are underused because they are useless outside the parts where the game makes them artificially usefull. Not the first time ANet did this, but with these two it's glaring because, at least the turtle was, a selling point of EoD. 

Exactly and I am slightly pissed off at their used car salesmen antics.   I bought lev 10 bots for all my toons after reading the description, giving me some Vitality. 

** I get into WvW and THEY DO NOT WORK.  I spend $ buying Gems - to gold to buy those freaking things.. that is robbery!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, Areoh.7495 said:

Exactly and I am slightly pissed off at their used car salesmen antics.   I bought lev 10 bots for all my toons after reading the description, giving me some Vitality. 

** I get into WvW and THEY DO NOT WORK.  I spend $ buying Gems - to gold to buy those freaking things.. that is robbery!

This is generally why we look up things before we spend money. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 7/8/2023 at 9:51 AM, Knighthonor.4061 said:

nobody seem to use the Jade Bot Terminals or Siege Turtle Mount anymore.         

I hope we can get some new features that can bring some life back to these underused features,

Here's the thing.  Some stuff just sucks.  Sure, you could pour more resources into it. But why? Nobody would enjoy it.

• Like 1

On 7/26/2023 at 7:37 AM, kharmin.7683 said:

When was the siege turtle ever advertised that it would be available in WvW?

It wasn't advertised, I believe, but a news post said ANET were considering adding it to WvW once they're ready to figure out the delicate balancing process and how it should be made available.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 7/26/2023 at 4:33 AM, Areoh.7495 said:

That's pure blindness on your part. That information was easy to find and should have been a given for WvW. Nothing you gain in PvE works in WvW. Why in the world would the jade bot? That's entirely on you. That's not robbery lmao

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AreohCobing.5092 said:

Ok genius, so a sword that works in PVE doesn't work in WvW? 🤣  I am blind too!

Oh that's just stupid, you know what I meant. Unlocked powers and account upgrades related to masteries like mounts, gliders, jade bots, speed boosts in friendly areas, boat, fishing, everything related to masteries. You're intentionally picking a dumb point in an attempt to sound intelligent ya mug.

Don't blame Anet for your unwillingness to read the no-diving sign at the shallow lake before you dive headfirst.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, AreohCobing.5092 said:

Ok genius, so a sword that works in PVE doesn't work in WvW? 🤣  I am blind too!

Check which mounts work in WvW, check whether Anet has said the Turtle works in WvW or not. Weapons, elite specs are created with WvW in mind, mounts were created for PvE and only then did they add the Warclaw to WvW 1.5 years later specifically tailored for WvW.

You don't need to be a genius to know this.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1