When will Celestial gear be removed from the game?

Arheundel.6451

Celestial is OP! Look, they're doing literally half the dps of a normal raid group, these 9 extremely experienced raiders.

I'd remove the first video, you can do PvE raids in full celestial but it's nowhere close to optimal. That's without mentioning it's the WvW subforum.

Before someone says it, I'm not saying cele is or isn't just pointing out it's a really bad justification.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

going by what one youtuber said, "celestial is a good tool for new players to learn roaming by being in a fight longer," maybe celestial should only be available until the account reaches gold level, they should have a grasp on the game by then. That would generate revenue also.

Edited by oatsnjuices.1698
  • Like 1
  • Confused 7

15 hours ago, bruakumfd.4817 said:

I expected more crying over not getting easy victories, even though celestial gear is meant to be a survivable build. However, I was hoping for something more than parroting popular Youtubers.

This... This is what it boils down to, crying over not getting easy victories to showcase.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I dont understand whole issue with cele that both /t and forums have.

If i write "PETITION TO REMOVE ALAC AND Q BOON PARASITES THAT RUIN CLASS DESIGN AND CAUSE NEVER ENDING ISSUES" 5 people respond with "and delete cele, make gw2 great again"

Whats wrong with cele? Yes they take way less damage than zerk geared chars but they do way less damage too (unless its cheese willbender, that kitten needs to be banned from wvw, wtf even is those bursts? Also cele catalysts, every single one just flee when losing and u never gonna catch him, then smugly comes at you again)

I never seen actually good players running cele, if its hybrid its gonna be trailbraizers, dragons or smlr thingies as cele is jack of all trades master of none

its just people with random builds and zerg glass cannons roaming that complaining about cele gear, just switch to roaming template and there be end to horror. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, oatsnjuices.1698 said:

this guy said it pretty good in the second half of this vid.

So if no one wants to fight him or use the use in game tools against him and his condition vomit he says kitten it and leave instead of joining his teammates. Yep pretty silly.

Sorry guys we're not here to subsidize your earnings.

Edited by Widebody.5071
  • Sad 1

On 7/23/2023 at 7:31 AM, Dawdler.8521 said:

Unless you've been living under a rock for the past decade which we know you havent, everything in PvE spills over onto WvW. You can argue skill splits all you want, but at the end of the day it's the same mechanics available. 

But you don't hear the PvE raid bosses complaining about celestial...

https://youtu.be/-CvHSwFSsmk

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1