To anyone saying Soulbeast Sic em is suddenly ' OP ' , here is a nec 1v2ing meta slb build ( start at 35 sec in the video )

youle.5824

NECRO 1V2 IS AT 35 SEC IN THE VIDEO IF ANYONE WANT TO SKIP TO RELEVANT PART !

If a build can be outplayed/outskilled its not rly broken , even more so if it's by the current state of necro. My take on it is very similar to how most high lvl PvPer see it, the aoe merged pull skill is too strong when paired with quickness, maul merged skill has a slightly high dmg coeficcient and warhorn 4 is a bit degen gameplay but nothing that hard to handle. 

Edited by youle.5824
  • Like 3
  • Confused 11
  • Sad 1

• youle.5824 changed the title to To anyone saying Soulbeast Sic em is suddenly ' OP ' , here is a nec 1v2ing meta slb build ( start at 35 sec in the video )
4 minutes ago, youle.5824 said:

warhorn 4 is a bit degen 

This is currently the only major hangup I have with soulbeast. soulbeast being a walking nuke is nothing new. 

This and the dumb guardian focus attack where if they hit you once the other damage packets are sticky, forcing you to mitigate through it.

Who designed those, we need to talk. 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 4

I honestly dont think its that bad, its only op dmg when paired with sic em and one wolf pack , can be blocked or evaded, even the actual warhorn 4 is 90% of the time the first skill the ranger will cast on you once he reaches 1200 range, and has an animation, so its SUPER easy to predict and not impossible to dodge from animation too , like in the video once i saw the sic em sign and slb pushing me i started by immediatly casting shroud 4 which is an evade hoping to dodge warhorn 4, then rather than walk away to get distance i went toward no port since the second skill they always use is smoke assault (merged) which is denied by going on a no port like i did. Very simple actions and enough to survive on nec without any blocks ^^

• Like 4
  • Confused 3

20 minutes ago, youle.5824 said:

warhorn 4 is 90% of the time the first skill the ranger will cast on you once he reaches 1200 range, and has an animation, so its SUPER easy to predict and not impossible to dodge from animation too

This is true, but I still hate sticky damage when you can stack a bunch of modifiers on top of it

Personal grievance though~

• Like 2

Apart from outliers like actual unkillable Rev recently, no one is claiming X "OP" build can't lose. Saying something can't ever happen is generally a poor argument in life.

Skill, circumstance, build etc. all matter here. Just because it's possible to 1v2 something doesn't mean it shouldn't be changed.

Bad title and logic imo.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Asuran.5469 said:

you a known win trader though

they only auto you and stop often to allow necro disengage and they run away when they full resource for no reason

looks sketchy

if it was real 2v1 against say gold3s they will stay on you and use more skills than just auto

And that right there is why I think the worst part of this game isnt the dev's decisions, the  lack of pvp content or the balance, but the playerbase, people casually spreading misinformation as facts. THIS IS UNRANK , OFC ITS WINTRADE SITUATION. 'Known wintrader' ? I know for myself I haven't done anything ever remotely close to that but this community can't accept people getting results in pvp so they insult them. I just wanted to show a pvp video showing slb might  not be broken tier if it can die 2v1. But sure keep insulting me, I guess in your mind I must deserve it in some way? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, ccccc.4963 said:

Sickpig stands out as op with how beaten to the ground every other power build is 

I think the only build that can stand out as broken right now because it has 0 counter currently and can easily 1v2 is condi zerker.

I dont mind a spec being on top for a while, there has to be one, I think there is an issue when that build has no counter, like rock paper scissors, when eles were good they were still supposed to be weak to chill spam from necros, when necros were good they were still weak to lb rangers, when lb rangers were good they are still usually weak to condi ele builds. But the current condi zerker doesnt have any bad match up. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Ronald McDonald.8165 said:

I am sorry but this has to be one of the stupidest arguments I've ever seen made on this board. 

There is no way OP is being serious here right?

exactly lol:  I've got a build that  has only 5k HP but hits for 1 billion.   OP, look its fine, I can dodge the hit for 1 Billion and can  kill him!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, Downstate.4697 said:

Not saying you played poorly you did quite well, but that soulbeast played very poorly 

I never claimed that slb was a good player, or that slb isnt good right now, JUST NOT BROKEN, a cata at its peak, even if the players is kitten would never have died 2v1 to a weak spec. Another example is the fact that no good team right now would stack slb , 1 maximum per team, and there might not even be one for some top team. Cata or Vindi when they were broken having 3+ of them was the optimal comp.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

That video is such a bad example. Harb let SB cap the point., then fought for ~2m which is like 20% of the match while they gained points. The harb had every opportunity to finish it much quicker but chose to jump around and hide.

Honestly good trade by red, they gained more points during that time than lost to their death. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, LuRkEr.9462 said:

That video is such a bad example. Harb let SB cap the point., then fought for ~2m which is like 20% of the match while they gained points. The harb had every opportunity to finish it much quicker but chose to jump around and hide.

Honestly good trade by red, they gained more points during that time than lost to their death. 

You are deadly wrong, thats a common mistake made by beginners in pvp, the kill points were indeed barely relevant but holding 2 players from the map 1v2 is always huge value, more than holding the cap. The reason is simple, if 1 players keeps 2 opponents busy while giving 1 node that leaves map in 4v3 on 2 nodes. That is normally more than enough to guarantee map advantage or even start a snowball win.

• Like 4

There is 2 very important things to note here....

1)  a build with literally 0 condicleanse, that is designed to stealthgank..... loosing a duell against the eptiome of condivomit, being harbinger, IS NOT PROOF THAT SOULBEAST IS BALANCED.

2) that second dude played powerspecter.... and he was still trying to figure out what his buttons do.... he didnt do anything... for real... look at it xD

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, youle.5824 said:

JUST NOT BROKEN

I remember that one fight against a warrior... he used Hundred blades on me... it took him 3 seconds and he delivered 8k damage... YIKES...

Then Zeus jumped on me with his FA Weaver... he had every damagemultiplier active... he Galed me... AAND...  7k Plasmabeam.... OUCH!

Then the next fight, a random Soulbeast ive never seen before jumps on me and hits me for 12k ,   out of stealth.....,   from the Boar f1, which has 0.5 seconds Casttime and still the x2.2 PvE dmg coeffs.....       i have 2.5k hp left after this hit.

FIND THE PROBLEM!

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

1)  a build with literally 0 condicleanse, that is designed to stealthgank.....

hmm slb has his heal stance that is pretty busted vs condi, if you check at 48 sec I dumped my entire burst on him including cope and that would be enough to finish many spec but his heal saved him and cleansed everything.

that is designed to stealthgank..... 

On this I agree, if a good slb opened fom stealth with his burst on me things would have been way harder.  

2) that second dude played powerspecter.... and he was still trying to figure out what his buttons do.... he didnt do anything... for real... look at it xD

Not true man, tbh I would argue the specter was by far the better player of the 2.