PVP reward track potions from guild treasury

So recently i had been filling up our guild hall with PVP reward track potions, had been sinking 200 into them for the 15% waypoint discount upgrade.

With the release of the new expansion and changes to daily log in rewards all 200 potions have vanished into thin air, not giving anything back in return. Would be nice if this were compensated somehow cause if i had known this i'd have used the 200 potions for the actual reward track instead.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Hey, me too, i have posted on the Obscure section because I was worried this affected pvp and pve chests rewards too. We had little warning that there were going to be changes, but i assumed as would anyone that what you have earned before the expansion came out you actually own right? I had a few months worth of reward chests, and not only  have all the potions gone, I did not get ANY lockbox keys from the weeklies, and I have not opened any of the chests since lockboxes came in, so i now have a grand total on NILL keys aswell.

This has to be a bug ?

Edited by Rococo.8347
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Asked support for replacement this is the respone, we getting nothing back :D

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting Guild Wars 2 Support Team.

We do understand that you would like a replacement to be made on the lost Potion of PvP Reward. Unfortunately, we cannot provide any restorations or replacements for this change on the recipe/requirement. We can only ask you to obtain the new items required to upgrade your guilds "Guild Waypoint 15% Discount". Your understanding is highly appreciated.

While I wasn’t able to help in this particular case, we do hope you continue to reach out to us whenever you are in need of support with any issues you may face.

Regards,

Senior GM SAI

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RAGSVED.1734 said:

Asked support for replacement this is the respone, we getting nothing back 😄

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting Guild Wars 2 Support Team.

We do understand that you would like a replacement to be made on the lost Potion of PvP Reward. Unfortunately, we cannot provide any restorations or replacements for this change on the recipe/requirement. We can only ask you to obtain the new items required to upgrade your guilds "Guild Waypoint 15% Discount". Your understanding is highly appreciated.

While I wasn’t able to help in this particular case, we do hope you continue to reach out to us whenever you are in need of support with any issues you may face.

Regards,

Senior GM SAI

Obtaining the new items means you can spend gold buying Shards of Glory on the TP.  We shouldn't have to.

• Like 2

I know that sometimes people on the forum will suggest to others, that they request that their ticket get promoted up the line to someone with more seniority.

Maybe if you flag Rubi Bayer.8493 she'll give you some more information. 

I can't imagine that they really meant to do this & if anyone should know, one way or the other, it's Rubi Bayer.8493

When I say to flag her, I mean right here on the forum using the @  command. That way everyone can see the result & know the final answer. 

Edited by Stelawrat.6589
  • Like 1

Hello @RubiBayer ( not sure this will tag you properly) There are some of us with this same issue except our potions were in our bags and bank inside the chests. I am having internet problems with a new suplier and keep losing access, so have no ticketed in game though others may have but i have reported bugs. So, is this a matter of just getting a ticket when i can get in game without crashing? Thanks

@Rubi Bayer.8493

Edited by Rococo.8347
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Kalendil Istarion.4103 said:

I have donated all needed potions at this moment and i can't summit a ticket. How should I contact support if Mozilla Firefox, one of the most popular browsers doesn't work. Should I install another one?

That's what they will suggest to you, I'd say just use their email as I've tried all their suggestions before and still couldn't. Talking with others, seems some people just have issues trying to and they have no real solution as a fix.

support@arena.net

Edited by Jwake.7013

On 8/23/2023 at 4:31 PM, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Sorry for the slow response on this, but I have been looking into it! If you haven't yet, please reach out to our CS team about the potions that were in your guild bank. @RAGSVED.1734, I let them know that you already did this so they could check your ticket again. 

@Rubi Bayer.8493 Thank you for the reply Rubi! 💫

Could you please confirm that the same correction will be made to the chests / potions, that were already earned prior to launch day, which were in players' account banks & individual character inventories? Also, I imagine that they'll have to submit tickets as well, that there won't be a universal fix / patch? 

Hopefully, anyone in that position, who isn't aware of this glitch, won't lose out if there isn't a patch. 

Good luck to you & the team with everything SotO!! 🍀🍀🍀

Edited by Stelawrat.6589
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

@Rubi Bayer.8493

Hiya

Lots of ppl have a problem with our wvw daily reward chests

Every chest is supposed to have a potion of wvw reward in it , but when we open it , there's no potion

Some ppl have thousands of dailies chests we didnt open , because we didnt need the potions inside yet . I have over 5000 chests

We worked hard to get them , sometimes we had to wait over an hour for someone to tag up for daily wvw tower or keep , or over half an hour for a vet npc to appear

Why has anet taken away our potions when we earned them ?

Can you please put them back in the chests ?

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Well tickets are getting completely ignored, its like customer service is being run by chapGPT scripts, everything explained and pointed out reasonably, people who HAD them in their bags should be getting a refund just as much as those who dontated them to their Guild, actually what am i saying they had more right to ensure items were not taken out of their bags! they had not been given away.  

Support just stating 'these are no longer obtainable in game' when we already know that.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1