Unable to complete Eagle Eye Weapon Collector.[Merged]

There seems to be a bug with this achievement mainly on players who participated in SOTO Beta testing.

Players who participated were rewarded with 1 Eagle Eye Weapon skin of choice at the end of the beta test. This unlocks a skin that isn't recorded due to the achievement wasn't available before the expansion. 

BUG : Unable to unlock the last skin for players who already have it unlocked before the achievement/expansion release. Unable to progress to unlock the skin for the achievement due to the system recorded it unlocked for the wardrobe, preventing effected players from unlocking it for the 2nd time for the achievement. Can dev kindly rectify this bug asap.

Thank you.

Edited by Eramonster.2718
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

When I was buying all the Eagle Eye weapons for their skins, I stumbled upon what seems to be a rather odd bug: The sword skin I chose from when I preordered SOTO didn't end up being put into the achievement as obtained. I did tell people on the GW2 Discord about it and they told me I can put it here as a bug

• Like 1

Another +1 for this. Please fix. I unlocked the Eagle Eye Longbow for the preorder from the free Eagle Eye skin we got. Now it's the only one I can't get to finish the collection. It already shows as unlocked when I mouse over the weapon. I have tried salvaging and soul binding other copies of the long bow and it still doesn't register completion.

• Like 2

I have the same issue. I chose the Eagle Eye Rifle skin from the preorder skin and am now stuck with that as the one item I can't finish to register completion of this achievement. It does say the skin is already unlocked on my account and yet the achievement says it's not.

• Like 1

I guess that should be easy to fix. Have not checked it yet but I should be affected as well. But I think we had similar problems (not recording previously achieved/unlocked stuff) and they would just trigger the servers to re-check stuff for everyone on the next login/map change. I hope it does not lock other achievements. (But I think the stuff tied to this is the unlock to get the recipe for the better version of the weapon/skin.)

• Like 1