BringYourMeta - A Gw2 Monthly Finalist AT build website

Trigr.6481

https://www.bringyourmeta.com/Gw2/ I made a website for gw2 monthly AT finalist builds, it's still under heavily development, but for the time being, this is the page that I will be cataloging monthly automated tournament builds for now on. Granted it's not the best looking site, but it's accomplishing at least what I want from it, for now. Hope you enjoy, if you have any feedback let me know. Appreciate it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Thank you for putting this. Do you know if there is a channel (twitch or youtube) covering NA tournaments? On EU I know teapot comments most of them but on NA I have no idea.

Edit : Most of the time the first teams have similar builds. Sometimes 3/4th place have different builds but I do not know if most people are interested in those.

Edited by aymnad.9023

3 hours ago, aymnad.9023 said:

Thank you for putting this. Do you know if there is a channel (twitch or youtube) covering NA tournaments? On EU I know teapot comments most of them but on NA I have no idea.

Edit : Most of the time the first teams have similar builds. Sometimes 3/4th place have different builds but I do not know if most people are interested in those.

Anyone in the partner program has the ability to view or shoutcast the monthly. However Vallun typically does NA most of the time, there are a few others but they're not consistent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Trigr.6481 said:

Anyone in the partner program has the ability to view or shoutcast the monthly. However Vallun typically does NA most of the time, there are a few others but they're not consistent.

Ok thank you. I remember checking Vallun at some point during EoD but at the time I found the first mAT then could not find any for a few months.

Edited by aymnad.9023

12 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

Website is not working for me?

Edit:  nvm.... i have to click the text so it opens a video...  

UI. could use some improvements.   i didnt see the black "+" because of the black background.

12 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

I can change that pretty easily, should have it done by the end of the night.

On 8/28/2023 at 8:26 AM, Trigr.6481 said:

I guess Vallun stopped shoutcast about GW2 PvP mAT because of wintrading. Last month Miaz or his follower made another wintrading thread, I guess it was Phoenix's turn but IDK i already forget who did wintrade last month. And most of us already don't care mAT NA.

6 hours ago, pukish.5784 said:

I guess Vallun stopped shoutcast about GW2 PvP mAT because of wintrading. Last month Miaz or his follower made another wintrading thread, I guess it was Phoenix's turn but IDK i already forget who did wintrade last month. And most of us already don't care mAT NA.

Vallun casted it. The final was a super close game too. Probably the most entertaining match I've seen on NA in a while. 

• Like 1