Crab Toss

It is bugged on multiple instances.

At least not as much a showstopper as the other, you still get credit, but it's pointless.

But then again, all activities are (or most) Crab Toss: Bugged, Southsun Survival: Bugged.
And technically, they should not be in PvE dailies since you fight and damage other players (e.g. PvP) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, neighto.7386 said:

Yet another daily that is broken and doesnt work.   Does anet even test these things before they push it on us?  Getting pretty annoyed with all these broken events as dailies.  They really dont want us to earn the max reward each day

If you test the activity yourself, you'll find it does still give credit for the daily even when it does break, as others have said.

8 minutes ago, neighto.7386 said:

Yet another daily that is broken and doesnt work.   Does anet even test these things before they push it on us?  Getting pretty annoyed with all these broken events as dailies.  They really dont want us to earn the max reward each day

Crab toss worked before SotOs release I completed it when it was daily on all my accounts.

Just had a Crab Toss match a minute ago that was also broken (pressing F to pick up the crab did nothing), though somehow one person had 6 points while the rest of us had 0? But it then went on to declare me the champion and give the achievement even though I also had 0 points??? That was just weird. It did seem to count for the daily at least, even if we all were mostly just running in circles smacking each other with planks.