Relic of CERUS

MasterDeere.3417

46 minutes ago, MasterDeere.3417 said:

5 time on me in 1 sec

That in 1 second? That means you had 5 persons used an elite skill on you at the same time while you were standing/immobilize/stun. It proc once every sec for a maximum of 5 hits in WvW. So if you had 5 people using their elite skills on you I doubt the relic is the most damaging part of that particular encounter.

10 hours ago, MasterDeere.3417 said:

nope only 1 relic, I was WTF because the insane burst... looked at combat log and saw 5 tick of Cerus between 2 tick of well

To me this sound like you run along the beam. I expect it to use wall mechanic, so it pulses every time on touch without or very low ICD.
I would honestly prefer a lesser well of corruption with two ticks on 5 targets.

But damage, strips and conditions are probably not the purpose of this relic, but the massive red eye and laser show to distract and scare enemies. ^^'
... I want my old orbital strike animation back...

On 9/10/2023 at 4:20 PM, MasterDeere.3417 said:

5 time on me in 1 sec

It always looks like the damage follows that cascading wall that does a 360 degree circle. So technically if you stayed under that waterfall effect the entire time, you will take 5 ticks of damage....  

Edit I just saw your other post of 5 ticks of damage between 2 ticks of something else. It really looks like you were preoccupied and somehow stayed under the waterfall effect.  That would be your fault not the relics'. 

There are worse damaging skills out there, for sure 

Edited by Jitters.9401

On 9/12/2023 at 3:17 AM, Jitters.9401 said:

It always looks like the damage follows that cascading wall that does a 360 degree circle. So technically if you stayed under that waterfall effect the entire time, you will take 5 ticks of damage....  

Edit I just saw your other post of 5 ticks of damage between 2 ticks of something else. It really looks like you were preoccupied and somehow stayed under the waterfall effect.  That would be your fault not the relics'. 

There are worse damaging skills out there, for sure 

Still I dont think any relic should to 15k dammage in 1 sec

• Haha 1

It can hit between 5 and 9 times in total, up to 5 of those can be on the same target. It will tick until it has hit 5 times. But if the first tick hits 4 people and the second 5 for example. It's 9 total hits.

It has a rather fast dmg frequency, in particular noticeable if you get stunned in the middle of it, in which case rip. Uncertain about the exact frequency but feels like roughly 3/sec. THIS I AM UNCERTAIN ABOUT.

The coeff is 0.5. Which is quite high

Probably should be limited to 1 hit/ target, perhaps with a total target cap higher than 5, I wouldn't mind uncapped. Also it should have a lower power coeff I reckon. 

Edited by lodjur.1284

On 9/10/2023 at 4:47 AM, MasterDeere.3417 said:

How many proc on in 1 sec??? It ticked 5 time between 2 tick of well of suffering for 3k each tick for a total of 15k.

This need to be nerfed ASAP.

Hell no... if anything make it even more OP. They finally made the war bubble some what balanced. And then they go and make a relic that's basically better, that everyone can use, instead 🤣 So I say f it. Go for it anet, no icd, 2000 radius, instantly corrupt 5 boons, 3000 base dmg and 0 target cap 👍👍 enjoy blobbers! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1