Make Legendary SotO Armor Sellable! [Merged]

kenzil.5983

Open-world players can now obtain legendary armors, weapons, accessories and amulet while only being required to WvW a tiny bit. What's next? Open-world rings and backpiece to complete the collection? Do note that currently other game mode players (WvW, PvP, instanced PVE) can only farm a trinket, backpiece and armors in their preferred game mode and need to come outside their funzone for weapons and other trinkets.

And if we got tradeable legendary armors, that would pretty much nullify the point of getting ascended gears (aside from free drops making precursors) if you're going to be anything more than a one-build-pony.

And what would come next? Re-craftable legendary trinkets, runes, sigils and relic that could be traded as well? Well, at least the game would be swipeable then and people with too much money could just download the game, buy the gears, play their preferred gamemode for a while and uninstall when bored. Would also pretty much turn the game into having people in most popular/highest-profit areas and rest of the map getting abandoned for good aside from rare achievement, MP and HP farmers and legendary grinders (though making legendaries and doing metas would become at least twice as painful as there wouldn't be enough peoples doing the less-popular stuffs needed for legendary crafting). Might be some quick short-term profit but in longer term, the consequences could be dire for the game as whole.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, kenzil.5983 said:

And just to give you a comparison on what you suggest here:

You basically tell us to use the regular salvage kits in the game because they salvage in the same way salvage o matics from the shop do wich is why we wouldnt want and need to buy the QoL improvement item ever…

there is nothing more to it?….

Yes thats what I do on 4 of my 5 accounts basic/mystic salvage kits it works fine.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Hesione.9412 said:

Oh yes, the social role is important. You are still playing the game with a goal in mind, be it role-playing, going around the different maps discovering places, participating in a fashion contest, whatever. The definition of a "goal" is up to the player. The journey is the "grind" - anything that takes time can be defined as a grind. What is one person's grind is another person's playing the game they want to.

The "grind" isn't much of an opinion.  It is the repetitive action undertaken for long durations toward a particular goal, accomplishing very little at each interval.  The etymology of the word Grind indicates this, referring to the slow erosion of materials by rubbing two of them together.  Definitionally, any action that is done once, or done for the enjoyment of the experience absent of compensation is not a grind.  The only ambiguity is how many repetitions it takes.  Obviously, doing something twice to achieve  goal isn't a grind, either.  Taking advantage of this ambiguity to make claims of relativity is really dodging the point.

Personally, I made full Legendary armor for its use more than its aesthetics.  I did it to completely unlock the gear prefixes.  To play all the different ways I would want, would have to keep crafting ascended sets over and over again, getting more inventory and bank space to hold it all.  After making full Leggy, I salvaged so many ascended pieces that I maxed the bank cap for Dark Energy.  Now, if I want to test out new gearsets for a build, I can do it in an instant.  No longer do I have to re-equip every toon I own after a balance pass, and if I want to be obtuse and run something non-meta I no longer have to go and craft/store it.

One of the points that keeps being neglected here is that legendary equipment has a useful, operational function that increases the enjoyment of the game.  If Leggy gear was just for prestige, I would say to keep to account bound, but given its operational function a good case can be made for making it tradeable.  Maybe not all Leggy sets, as much as I'd like an LI sink, but one of them maybe.  

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

10 minutes ago, LadyKitty.6120 said:

And if we got tradeable legendary armors, that would pretty much nullify the point of getting ascended gears

No completely wrong thats as if you would argue that having the ability to buy a hypercar at any time in your life would nullify the reason to buy any other regular vehicle 🤣

there will allways be people that have to first build up wealth in order to buy the hyper car (legendary) but before they reach that point they will have to stick to driving a bycicle (exotics) or a regular cars (ascendeds) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 10
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

The "grind" isn't much of an opinion.  It is the repetitive action undertaken for long durations toward a particular goal, accomplishing very little at each interval.  The etymology of the word Grind indicates this, referring to the slow erosion of materials by rubbing two of them together.  Definitionally, any action that is done once, or done for the enjoyment of the experience absent of compensation is not a grind.  The only ambiguity is how many repetitions it takes.  Obviously, doing something twice to achieve  goal isn't a grind, either.  Taking advantage of this ambiguity to make claims of relativity is really dodging the point.

Personally, I made full Legendary armor for its use more than its aesthetics.  I did it to completely unlock the gear prefixes.  To play all the different ways I would want, would have to keep crafting ascended sets over and over again, getting more inventory and bank space to hold it all.  After making full Leggy, I salvaged so many ascended pieces that I maxed the bank cap for Dark Energy.  Now, if I want to test out new gearsets for a build, I can do it in an instant.  No longer do I have to re-equip every toon I own after a balance pass, and if I want to be obtuse and run something non-meta I no longer have to go and craft/store it.

One of the points that keeps being neglected here is that legendary equipment has a useful, operational function that increases the enjoyment of the game.  If Leggy gear was just for prestige, I would say to keep to account bound, but given its operational function a good case can be made for making it tradeable.  Maybe not all Leggy sets, as much as I'd like an LI sink, but one of them maybe.  

Grinding is in the mind of the player. For example, I enjoy playing WvW so I was happy to play to get my 3 sets of legendary armour, plus two Conflux. Lots of people in the forums here think WvW is too much of a "grind", even for one GoB.

"Grinding" is self-defined.

• Like 6
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

One of the points that keeps being neglected here is that legendary equipment has a useful, operational function that increases the enjoyment of the game.  If Leggy gear was just for prestige, I would argue to keep it account bound, but given its operational function a good case can be made for making it tradeable

English is not my mother language and im happy that you just described my strongest point on this topic so that people can relate to my intentions a little easier, thank you!

I want the QoL improvement aspect from the legendary armor not the prestige.

there is currently no way for me to get the QoL part of it without having to go trough all the grind (again) that also makes it a prestige item.

But by introducing a legendary armor set that’s tradable this will for ever and for the first time ever no longer be the case… when it comes to armor.

we already have this eco system of buyable QoL on legendary weapons since they first got introduced and it has already proven over time to have literally no impact on the prestige of any orther peoples legendary weapons!

Ofc as of now gen2s are more prestigious since you cant just straight up buy them and people will go for them if they want that extra prestiege value. (I wont add the visual appeal factor in to my evaluation because thats a matter of taste)

this means that every other account bound legendary armor set we already have will also increase in prestigious value simply because of the fact that you cant straight up buy them aswell.

(wich i dont care about as i told you guys already i just want the QoL out of legendarys)

but for the prestige seekers it would be an  improvement.

is there something im missing here can somone tell me whats wrong with tradable legendary armor introduction co existing with all other already account bound legendary armor sets???

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, kenzil.5983 said:

you just described my strongest point on this topic so that people can relate to my intentions a little easier

That point didn't need to be elaborated because it is obvious to anyone who knows about legendary.

Anet bound the tasks for a legendary to certain game modes and maps and mats and has a reason for that, no?

Edited by Lucy.3728
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Lucy.3728 said:

Anet bound the tasks for a legendary to certain game modes and maps and mats and has a reason for that, no?

Everything allways had a reason but that doesent mean you should stick to it especially if there are ways to improve simply by changing the outdated intentions in order to adjust for the future.
you can clearly see anet making changes in the past in order to improve for things in the future.

once again best example here is

Atleast 9 years ago it started with gen 1 legendarys (tradable) > gen 2 legendarys (bound) > gen3 legendarys > tradable (i wonder as to  why 🤔)

Gen 3 beeing the most recent addition to the legendary armoury btw.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, kenzil.5983 said:

Everything allways had a reason but that doesent mean you should stick to it especially if there are ways to improve simply by changing the outdated intentions in order to adjust for the future.
you can clearly see anet making changes in the past in order to improve for things in the future.

once again best example here is

Atleast 9 years ago it started with gen 1 legendarys (tradable) > gen 2 legendarys (bound) > gen3 legendarys > tradable (i wonder as to  why 🤔)

Gen 3 beeing the most recent addition to the legendary armoury btw.

I see that you are big fan of p2w games, but most ppl actively avoid those type of games. It would be huge negative impact for gw2 if it would be associated with p2w term and option to buy best in slot items with credit card is just that.

Yes, we have tradeable legendary weapons, they even tried to revert it with gen2 but it was already too late... All slots added next (armors, backpieces, trinkets, rings, amulets, runes, sigils) are NOT TRADABLE. Newest additions to legendary armor - relic - wont be tradable too. You can post after post but you wont get much support because ppl despise p2w. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, rawisz.6439 said:

see that you are big fan of p2w games, but most ppl actively avoid those type of games

What makes you think that ?

And even if there are people in this world that like playing p2w games why cant you let them do what they enjoy?

Are they harming any one in the real world by spending money while PLAYING AND SUPPORTING a game and at the same time literally having to pay taxes in the real world for every purchase ?
ask this to your self instead 🙂 

35 minutes ago, rawisz.6439 said:

All slots added next (armors, backpieces, trinkets, rings, amulets, runes, sigils) are NOT TRADABLE. Newest additions to legendary armor - relic - wont be tradable too

Accessories can stay non tradable im fine with that and we get a healthy balance between buyable and not buyable QoL equipment that way because accessories are items in slot that are once you have grinded them, equippable to all characters regardless of their armor type and you only would really have to grind them once in order to have that QoL on All your characters for ever.

wich is something totally different compared to the legendary armor system:

You have to do the same repetitive armor grind for every single piece (a total of 18 times) in order to get QoL to all your characters and thats what makes no sense to me. 

we have a total of about 19 differenti weapons if i recall correctly…

oh they are the same grind over and over again too? Yes but conveniently they can be bought at any point in time when ever you get burnt out by chasing that goal 🙂 

relic runes and sigills also bring improvements to all your characters at once wich is why im fine with having them account bound aswell and as they are!

• Like 1
  • Confused 7
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, kenzil.5983 said:

And even if there are people in this world that like playing p2w games why cant you let them do what they enjoy?

Are they harming any one in the real world by spending money while PLAYING AND SUPPORTING a game and at the same time literally having to pay taxes in the real world for every purchase ?

Accessories can stay non tradable im fine with that and we get a healthy balance between buyable and not buyable QoL equipment that way because accessories are items in slot that are once you have grinded them, equippable to all characters regardless of their armor type and you only would really have to grind them once in order to have that QoL on All your characters for ever.

wich is something totally different compared to the legendary armor system:

You have to do the same repetitive armor grind for every single piece (a total of 18 times) in order to get QoL to all your characters and thats what makes no sense to me. 

we have a total of about 19 differenti weapons if i recall correctly…

oh they are the same grind over and over again too? Yes but conveniently they can be bought at any point in time when ever you get burnt out by chasing that goal 🙂 

relic runes and sigills also bring improvements to all your characters at once wich is why im fine with having them account bound aswell and as they are!

Because GW2 is not pay-to-win, and you are openly advocating for that. I have no idea why you are playing a game that is not P2W when that is clearly the type of game you want.

• Like 4
  • Confused 2

10 hours ago, kenzil.5983 said:

We both will end up in a loop hole and i dont want to argue with somone like you any more for this reason.

i already made clear that the game never was designed to make you special by simply locking QoL improvements behind an eco system that doesent satisfy both sides the grinders and swipers at the same time when it comes to these QoL improvements.

you can still buy raids to get a set of legendary armor period.

People still sell and buy motivations which are directly related to ow armor. Any impact on people wanting to grind more or less while giving opportunity to make gold for grinding more is already available in this case. You don't need more things to swipe for, go swipe for gemstore items instead since that's all you managed to talk about in your previous post and in this one... You didn't respond to anything I wrote and you quoted. 🤷‍♂️

8 hours ago, kenzil.5983 said:

and jet you still keep replying to me one sided wich just exposes your beeing biased 🙂 

I'm afraid this sentence and attempt to claim that "since you response to me, it means i'm correct" or w/e makes literally no sense. I appreciate the effort though.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 4
  • Confused 2

I'm going to say no on this. Being able to purchase Legendary weapons with gold is one thing. To be able to purchase Legendary armor with gold would completely disrupt the collection system required to acquire the armor in the first place. It could even possibly create game breaking bugs, or worse create a situation where the devs would have to rollback the game, and we don't want that at all. 

The collections and challenges for Legendary armor are there for multiple reasons. To add life to the game, to add challenging content, and to add a fun and rewarding experience.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, Hesione.9412 said:

Because GW2 is not pay-to-win, and you are openly advocating for that. I have no idea why you are playing a game that is not P2W when that is clearly the type of game you want.

So if gw2 is not p2w at this point in time wich you just now clarifyed….

is the tp p2w ?

is a legendary p2w ?

Is buying gems to convert them in to gold p2w ?

now i ask you:

does it make me a p2w guy by asking for legendary armor to be introduced in to the tp ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, zolcor.2601 said:

I'm going to say no on this. Being able to purchase Legendary weapons with gold is one thing. To be able to purchase Legendary armor with gold would completely disrupt the collection system required to acquire the armor in the first place

If the collection is problem to implementing my suggestion then somone here i don’t recall who it was, has already suggested to make a separate second SotO legendary armor available without the need of the collection to be completed and to let people to be able to sell that instead.

we have for example 2 versions of pvp legendary armor right now 

1 that doesent have effects (wich requires less effort to get it)

and

1 that does have effects (wich requires more effort to get it)

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, kenzil.5983 said:

has already suggested to make a separate second SotO legendary armor available without the need of the collection to be completed and to let people to be able to sell that instead.

we have for example 2 versions of pvp legendary armor right now 

1 that doesent have effects (wich requires less effort to get it)

and

1 that does have effects (wich requires more effort to get it)

There will already be two tiers of the Obsidian Armor, which will likely differ like that.

WvW legendary armor, regardless of whether it is the one with or without the silly shiny effect, isn't tradeable, either. So what was your point again? 😄

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, kenzil.5983 said:

The design decision which go into p2w games are what are the issue, otherwise most people/players won't care about how others spend their money I would guess.

As to perception: it's universally negative but mostly because of the poor and very anti consumer designs which go into it.

42 minutes ago, kenzil.5983 said:

So if gw2 is not p2w at this point in time wich you just now clarifyed….

is the tp p2w ?

is a legendary p2w ?

Is buying gems to convert them in to gold p2w ?

now i ask you:

does it make me a p2w guy by asking for legendary armor to be introduced in to the tp ?

Some elements can be considered p2w in GW2 and some people/players do. This is a matter of personal definition of what p2w means to each individual. GW2 most certainly has pay to progress elements in place.

As such all your followup questions fall into the category: personal definition.

In case of offering legendary armor strait up for gold, it circumvents a design decision the studio has been implementing more and more: grind (and recently more player activity in game).

The quality of life change to legendary gear was both a massive increase in utility for players (with access to legendary gear) as well as a massive push to pressure more players to get legendary gear. That's both good and bad for the game (good because ti got a lot more players hooked to that carrot they are used to, bad because this new commitment was something some players where not used to). Believe it or not, there used to be a time when players where told that exotic or ascended gear was fine. Now this has devolved into mostly: just get legendaries. For armor, being the cheapest cost per piece among legendary gear, with the highest quality of life,  this starts to conflict a lot faster with ascended gear (versus weapons where legendaries are significantly more expensive still) than any other options.

So to tl;dr the answer to your question:

Most players are opposed to go down this road of more pay to win elements with added risk that the desired grind the developer aims at gets introduced elsewhere (or introduced via anti consumer design decisions) both because it is highly anti consumer and in the end not fun.

As to why you decide to act as arrogant and belittling as you do towards players with diverging opinions, that's a "you" issue, but it certainly doesn't help sway others but again: you issue.

Edited by Cyninja.2954
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, zolcor.2601 said:

Your last comment just completely defeated the entire purpose of this topic. And for the record you're absolutely prideful. Can't stand it. 

And jet i still keep supporting the game (financially)

for people like you on this forum and the game to be able to to gaslight me in any possible way at any possible occasion

and to force a narrative on my post only you guys want to believe.

as long as i pay my taxes in the real world every time i decided to support this game by buying something you should be happy about it too.

thats a fact regardless of topic

i grew up with this game i bought it a month after it released almost 11 years ago and i want this game to continue to survive and improve.

Maybe even after gw3 gets announced 🤣

• Confused 7
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Cyninja.2954 said:

In case of offering legendary armor strait up for gold, it circumvents a design decision the studio has been implementing more and more: grind (and recently more player activity in game).

right now we can only assume that you cant buy or sell SotO Legendary Armor when it finally releases and im suggesting to make it tradable in order to take away grinding from those that dont like it and shift it in favor of both sides to those that dont mind grinding so that both sides can maximize their outcome or reach their goal more convenient in this case.

is this something thats agains your claim below?

25 minutes ago, Cyninja.2954 said:

it circumvents a design decision the studio has been implementing more and more: grind (and recently more player activity in game).

Wont people like me that only want the QoL aspect from legendary armor still be able to enjoy the game and be active by playing it after having bought that legendary?

Wouldnt this make it so that people like me instead are even more so able to enjoy the game to its fullest extend by beeing able to do stat swaps and runes and sigills on the go while playing more and more different classes and builds, potentially forcing more needs to all those characters that i will have the to then play more in order to improve these characters?

ask this to your self does QoL elements accessible to both sides (swipers and grinders) automatically imply that the game is p2w based?

Grinders (f2p)

have been blessed from anets team to be able buy alot of QoL items by sacrificing their time and saving money by doing so

(because they need their money and dont want to waste it)

Swipers (p2w)

Have to on the other hand to be able to buy QoL in areas like armor in order to save time by sacrificing money and saving grind to get the QoL by doing so

(they dont have the time and want dont want to waste it)

this is how anets gem exchange fundamentally works!

And im only talking about accessibility of QoL here because thats where the problem is.

grinders buy gems with gold (they cause deflation when it comes to gold id argue)

swipers buy gems with money (they cause inflation when it comes to gold)

anet managed to create equilibrium by having an exchange that makes adjustments on the price depending on the real time demand of gold or gems 

if only we could have equilibrium on accessibility of QoL items to both sides regardless of beeing a swiper or grinder 

period.

• Confused 6
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Cyninja.2954 said:

Most players are opposed to go down this road of more pay to win elements with added risk that the desired grind the developer aims at gets introduced elsewhere (or introduced via anti consumer design decisions) both because it is highly anti consumer and in the end not fun.

As to why you decide to act as arrogant and belittling as you do towards players with diverging opinions, that's a "you" issue, but it certainly doesn't help sway others but again: you issue.

Maybe we should do something about raid sellers then 

Essentially they are p2w too

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940
  • Like 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

On 9/20/2023 at 2:29 PM, Linken.6345 said:

And why cant they just buy raid wings with that gold for their armor instead?

You're not technically wrong, but one of the basics in online sales is consumer retention loss based on how many clicks it takes to purchase something.
Basically if something takes 3 clicks to buy, it'll sell exponentially more than if it takes 25+ to browse through your catalog

Now if you consider plannings raids & buying carries is thousands of clicks ... that's just not gonna happen

(not that I'm siding with OP but logically speaking it'll probably happen in a few years once we hit maintenance mode - I mean Anet is already selling all sorts of legendaries in China. Good on the playerbase here for that unified "No")

Edited by Taclism.2406
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, kenzil.5983 said:

right now we can only assume that you cant buy or sell SotO Legendary Armor when it finally releases and im suggesting to make it tradable in order to take away grinding from those that dont like it and shift it in favor of both sides to those that dont mind grinding so that both sides can maximize their outcome or reach their goal more convenient in this case.

is this something thats agains your claim below?

True, we don't know IF the open world legendary armor will be sell-able, there strong indicators that won't be the case though:

1. this would put it apart from other legendary armor which is already available in game. It would also make far more sense to offer this sell-ability to the other types of armor instead of the newest one, given this would provide a resource sink. That is IF maximum player convenience and interests where the goal

2. the entire open world legendary armor is designed with a lot of grind, in part to offset it's benefits (maximum availability to the highest amount of players with minimal time gates, competitive game play or grouping) and in part to encourage trade as both a resource sink as well as gold sink (motivations being crafted and sold to other players, which both drains resources as well as gold from the game).

Motivations ARE the developers way to encourage players to spend gold given that using motivations on rifts cuts the required time to engage with this content by easily 50-60% and more, depending on if players use no motivations, self craft motivations (which costs personal resources/gold) or strait up buy other player listed motivations. The developers get the best of both worlds: more swiping AND longer player engagement.

Both of those points are strong indicators that the final result will not be trade-able, but yes, we won't know for sure until the actual implementation.

Wont people like me that only want the QoL aspect from legendary armor still be able to enjoy the game and be active by playing it after having bought that legendary?

Wouldnt this make it so that people like me instead are even more so able to enjoy the game to its fullest extend by beeing able to do stat swaps and runes and sigills on the go while playing more and more different classes and builds, potentially forcing more needs to all those characters that i will have the to then play more in order to improve these characters?

ask this to your self does QoL elements accessible to both sides (swipers and grinders) automatically imply that the game is p2w based?

You claim you have been with this game for the entire 11 years. How come you need the qol of legendary gear NOW and more important RIGHT AWAY?

You might also have noticed that this game has had a continuous issue with player retention as well as guiding new players to content, still to this day. Having players swipe and buy long-term goal gear on the TP solve none of these issues.

The change in direction the studio has been taking, both in regards to actually creating a higher tier of gear beyond ascended (via massive qol upgrades) as well as overall grind seems to indicate that having short term revenue is less of a concern than long-term player engagement.

Grinders (f2p)

have been blessed from anets team to be able buy alot of QoL items by sacrificing their time and saving money by doing so

(because they need their money and dont want to waste it)

F2P players are already severely disadvantaged, unless your argument is that grinding away at a game at below minimum wage is somehow a benefit.

Swipers (p2w)

Have to on the other hand to be able to buy QoL in areas like armor in order to save time by sacrificing money and saving grind to get the QoL by doing so

(they dont have the time and want dont want to waste it)

I'd say there are enough items for players to purchase for those inclined to swipe, but let's break this down to its essence because it picks up EXACTLY with what I said earlier:

introduction of MORE pay for XYZ mechanics into the game, which is what most players disagree with.

You are arguing that MORE gemstore stuff is better for the player, when at best it might be better for the developer. Yet you are surprised that so many oppose your suggestions?

Also again, as I mentioned above, the developers can have it both ways currently: make intermediary items trade-able to cut down time for players while also requiring some amount of game play. It might not create as high short term profits, but it works far better long-term and is far better disguised.

this is how anets gem exchange fundamentally works!

And im only talking about accessibility of QoL here because thats where the problem is.

grinders buy gems with gold (they cause deflation when it comes to gold id argue)

swipers buy gems with money (they cause inflation when it comes to gold)

anet managed to create equilibrium by having an exchange that makes adjustments on the price depending on the real time demand of gold or gems 

if only we could have equilibrium on accessibility of QoL items to both sides regardless of beeing a swiper or grinder 

period.

You are oversimplifying customer behavior here but to keep it short: the developers interest is maximizing profits from players over as long a time as possible while minimizing work effort needed. That might not include offering customers to side step significant amount of content (though it does often include inconveniencing customers in order to sell them solutions).

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Cyninja.2954 said:

introduction of MORE pay for XYZ mechanics into the game, which is what most players disagree with.

So it makes more sense to just introduce an artifical dead end to every ones QoL goals wich they cant also also at the same time provide the time commitment tied to aquireing them?

Favoring of course just the side that already has no problem with grinding or time investments in this game already?

isnt there something wrong by making something that has a QoL improvement tied to it grindy just appreciate it for the sake that people that didnt have the time for it wont be able buy it?

cant it be desirable just for the QoL aspect of it and at the same time without taking away accessibility from potentially every one with limited amounts of time?

In my opinion this is clearly evidence against anets intentions on what the true narrative of ecosystem in this game allways meant to be.

• Confused 5
  • Sad 1