old maps should have easier meta event

UNO.4906

oh you want us to cc the boss while being trapped in the bubble half of the time and the other half in the crystal plus 1shot tsunami half of the platform every 10 sec then expect ppl to beat the boss in 10 mins? seriously are you expecting us not having to work and play this game 24/7 like we're some kind of pro or elite? why are you doing this to us? I didn't sign up for this raid-like bs.

If I spent the 1-2 hrs in a meta event I expect the end of event chain has no fail condition, at this point working extra hours irl is more rewarding than playing this game.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 20
  • Sad 2

I joined the Dragons End Meta Event 3 Nights ago. Im in Central Europe Timezone, it was around 4 ish in the morning/Night and we did not fail this META. Nearly all Tsunamis you get a prompt that when pressing N at the right Time saves you. Its not easy but its a lot of Fun. One of the best Meta Events i def wanna do again at some point

53 minutes ago, kharmin.7683 said:

I thought that's what strikes and raids were for?

That's small scale stuff. Imagine having a huge kitten raid boss that's actually a challenge comparable to HTCM...but we all know how Dragon's End turned out so I guess it's just a wet dream at the end of the day.

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, SentriX.3209 said:

Meta events need a challenge mode...they're way too easy and boring. In the end you do the most profitable/shortest, no fun involved.

1 hour ago, SentriX.3209 said:

That's small scale stuff. Imagine having a huge kitten raid boss that's actually a challenge comparable to HTCM...but we all know how Dragon's End turned out so I guess it's just a wet dream at the end of the day.

Seeing comments like this when there's an active thread about the Marionette being completely abandoned is kinda funny.
I highly doubt you'd see 50 people even think about doing it a month after release.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Neer van Ravenclaw.8034 said:

I joined the Dragons End Meta Event 3 Nights ago. Im in Central Europe Timezone, it was around 4 ish in the morning/Night and we did not fail this META. Nearly all Tsunamis you get a prompt that when pressing N at the right Time saves you. Its not easy but its a lot of Fun. One of the best Meta Events i def wanna do again at some point

What do you have bound to N since that is not a normal keybind.

• Like 1