GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Rifles.. Please, give some love to rifles! I've opened gem store wanting to buy a rifle skin and what do I see? 2 rifles and both.. well. Meh. 

At the same time there are on sale now: 4 axes, 5 greatswords, 10 (!!!) staffs and even 3 pistols etc. And just 2 rifles, which imho are not the best examples of rifle skins. Looks unfair to me. It used to be not the most popular weapon in the game, but just check the number of the open world rifle mechanists 😄 

4 hours ago, sgt Lily.4780 said:

Any chance to see the " Cat-Ear Hood Skin " again? 
I started in October, and by the time I learned of this items existence, it had already rotated out of the store.

That was 4 months ago, and I have been checking the store every reset as I have wanted to catch it again.

Please add this back again soon ❤️

Crystal ball says June 12, which just happens to be my birthday.

1 hour ago, LunieL.1738 said:

Rifles.. Please, give some love to rifles! I've opened gem store wanting to buy a rifle skin and what do I see? 2 rifles and both.. well. Meh. 

At the same time there are on sale now: 4 axes, 5 greatswords, 10 (!!!) staffs and even 3 pistols etc. And just 2 rifles, which imho are not the best examples of rifle skins. Looks unfair to me. It used to be not the most popular weapon in the game, but just check the number of the open world rifle mechanists 😄 

Did you see the recent thread, in Players helping Players? Some good suggestions for rifle skins in there, and many were not gemshop skins.

White Tiger Jackal Skin again pleeeeease T_T or more big cat mount skins.

Also I would like more armor skins from gw1 faction, even the basic shing jea like this ritualist one https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Ritualist_armor#/media/File:Ritualist_Shing_Jea_armor_f.jpg or this monk one https://wiki.guildwars.com/images/6/66/Monk_Shing_Jea_armor_f.jpg

On 3/11/2023 at 10:26 PM, Gibson.4036 said:

Crystal ball says June 12, which just happens to be my birthday.

Thats about as long as I have waited so far, just ahead of me xD
Id still rather like to see it added sooner than that, considering several other items already have had repeat offers in this timeframe I had been waiting lol

Many people have begged for some new glasses, especially the pair from the Queensdale academy outfit. I'm here to add my voice to that clamor. The existing glasses are nice enough, but their styles are dated now, especially the wide-rims.

I would also be thrilled to see a pair of half-moon glasses, similarly sized to the existing Inventor's Sunglasses. It's a whim, but they're so wizard-y. I think they would be rather popular.

Glasses are such a precious part of character expression! I hope you sincerely consider adding more to the wardrobe.

• Like 1

Please put the permanent thousand seas pavilion pass up for sale again so my friends can join me there.

Also side note on beaches: Please add a nice beach to a shared non vip map in the future so we can have a nice beach that doesn't cost gems. Gw2 should have nicer beaches than Final fantasy but currently thats like the one thing they have better version of. I bet you could stunt on them and make theirs look bad if you try. Southsun is pretty old and not that great looking. Make a real tourist beach in an upcoming map, bet people would like it.

Edited by Sahfur.5612
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I would really love more duck themed items. We have this lovely ducky fishing rod. Is there any chance we might get either a rubber ducky skimmer or maybe a duck paddleboat themed skiff? Or some other duck-themed mount? Also, a plushy duck hat would be neat in the same style of the Fuzzy Hylek Hat. Just saying!

40 minutes ago, Ajia.7820 said:

I would really love more duck themed items. We have this lovely ducky fishing rod. Is there any chance we might get either a rubber ducky skimmer or maybe a duck paddleboat themed skiff? Or some other duck-themed mount? Also, a plushy duck hat would be neat in the same style of the Fuzzy Hylek Hat. Just saying!

https://imgur.com/Kf15GZY

https://imgur.com/cuOuEgJ

https://imgur.com/6q7EsOI

• Like 1

Hoping to pick up some outfits  next week. Do you think they will rotate some outfits into the store? Or is what's there now,  is what will be on sale?

Still new but the outfits I really want, I haven't seen in the store yet.

Edited by Xperiment.6923
bad grammar
  • Confused 7
  • Sad 1

Not sure if this is the place to request it, since it's only tangentially related to black lion keys sold in the gem store...

...but I would love to see the Battle-Hardened Kits, or specifically the Potion of Mist Rewards that came in them, return to black lion chests for a little while.  Before my break and now after my return, they're the top of my list for things I want to use my keys to get.

Thanks for reading and considering,

~EpWa

Edited by EphemeralWallaby.7643

Miniature Jade Sphere

"Cape of the grove" - a Sylvari themed cape made up of woven leaves (no flowers) in the style of the cultural armors.

Ash, Blood, Iron and Flame legion theme daggers and Hammers (reference: The icebrood saga)

Skiffs with Elonian theme

Necrotic or Awakened Skiff

Necrotic fishing rod

Shadowy Fishing rod

More simple, long capes...

• Like 1