GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Any chance you can add the Speakers' armor to the game; I'm specifically thinking of the hat (somewhat replaceable by the Canthan Sun Hat) and their facial veil

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/thumb/c/cb/Speaker_Ritualist_(tengu).jpg/157px-Speaker_Ritualist_(tengu).jpg

I want to live out my Yiga clan cosplay fantasies 😁

Edited by Dondarrion.2748

Dolyak jackal skin packs! One for each kind of dolyak in game!
Fishing vest but it's the shirt only! And, similar, casual pants for heavy class, please?
NPC clothing for the unarmored and unassuming Commander! I need that one embroidered sweater, and all the Elonian NPC clothes, and a nice headscarf, and--

Also, can we get the Lost Era Mount Adoption License back soon, please? Desperately needing the Desert Shiba (until we get dolyak skins, hahaha).

I'm probably too late for this, but since Halloween is coming soon, here's my wishlist for gem store and earnable in-game items :

Store :

- Skeletal jackal/warclaw skin (similar to GW1's Skeletal hounds) 

- Halloween lounge

- Halloween-themed skiff 

- Mummy mask / Scarecrow mask

Earnable :

- /thriller emote (as the meta reward of this year) : does the exact same dance as GW1's /thriller.

- Candy corn armor pieces : a set of armor pieces covered with pieces of candy corn. Could be earned by doing some achievements or through the Wizard's Vault.

- Skeletal skyscale skin (reward for completing Mad King's clock tower X times)

Imperial Wonders Mount Select License please!! I missed the last sale 😭
(A special gemstore item to select 1 of any license warclaw skin to promote WvW would also be nice~)

New mount request: Branded Siege Turtle would be really cool!! The turtle hatchery was in the middle of all that elder dragon magic in Dragon's End, so it's not entirely improbable xD