GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Would like the grenth hood, distant lands mount licenses, and hummingbird skimmer to return.

Suggestion for cat tail, bunny, charr or fox tail as a back item. Idea with this could also replace charr tail or have dye applied to it for interesting looks; other characters get another way to role play.

Edited by Wynn The Charmer.2510

Just now, Sojiro.9482 said:

Discounted items please 😁

- Armistice Bastion Pass https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Armistice_Bastion_Pass

- Shared Inventory Slot https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Shared_Inventory_Slot

- Character Slot Expansion https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Character_Slot_Expansion

My Guildmates and I are waiting for this items please

I'll second this I also waiting the Shared and Character slot. Why this is not on sale, it's been always on sale when anniversary.

• Like 1

I'd love to see Aetherblade armor skins back, my partner has them and they look amazing, one of the few, if not THE ONLY non 'armor' looking leggings in a pants style without the crazy big chunky stuff or skirts

also a vote for salvage kit or at least the silver fed o-matic one

I would pay decent gems to just be able to transmute or replace the headpiece of an outfit ( not armor pieces ) 
i hate most helms but love a lot of outfits and just want to keep my horns with everything as an option for helm on/off
( i'm sure this has been asked for many times but here's another vote ! )

The Character Slot Expansion Sale is a White Buffalo; a nearly mythical thing which only some have claimed to have seen, and fewer have actually come in contact with.

Unlike the White Buffalo, The Character Slot Expansion Sale offers deep practical value to those who are able to encounter the myth.  Those who own it (ArenaNet) will hide it away without remorse, hoping to keep it out of the hands of anyone who wishes to reap is many benefits.

Its keepers could benefit tremendously by sharing it with those who seek it.  Instead, they keep it locked away as if sacred, or perhaps cursed.  What a plethora of content could be sold to outfit the characters borne of such a ceremony.  Please, O Keepers of the Sale:  Open the floodgates of free exchange and Tyrian exploration.

Those gates will bear the names of all of the New Heroes who would flourish within the lands, and we will always reminisce of the time that Dwayna shone her light on us all.

I thank you.

-Nyle

Edited by RockTheMoose.4126
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Spellforged Backpack

Starborn Outfit

The fact that I have to request digital goods that have no scarcity is defeating. Either anet wants my money when I decide to spend it or it becomes an item that I no longer want/need indefinitely.

Artificial scarcity is not real, it's a phycological effect based on economic principles.

I haven't seen any updates on whether the character slot expansions will go on sale or not. Am I missing something? They've been discounted for every anniversary sale since 2016, and quite a few other times besides then too.
I'll be hugely disappointed if they don't show up... I've been saving gems for months especially for this. The same goes for quite a few guildmates & friends too.

Would be hugely grateful if someone on the decision making side of that conversation can make things happen. Please, Anet?

• Like 5

Character slots and shared inventory slots at a big discount..

Also, could the Gem Store be adjusted so that if you get part of a set in a Guaranteed Armor/Weapon/Wardrobe Unlock, you can buy just the remaining part of the set?  I recently got a weapon that's part of a duo sold in the GS but have no way to buy just the one I don't have.  Certainly not going to pay full price when I already own half of the items. Thank you.

Edited by Witch of Doom.5739
additional info

I'd love to see a chair that looks like a regular old campfire where the character can sit beside. Nothing flashy or overly huge, just a run in the mill little campfire an adventurer would make for themselves out in the woods. Maybe like the Sweet Campfire Treat (although this one is almost too big for my liking) and I'd love to see the character sit on the floor, not on a chair. Or at least on a rock or something that looks like something one could collect in the wild. 

For roleplaying purposes such a "chair" would be awesome. 

• Like 2

Time to rotate in the Ice Reaver armor parts again! 😄

Also - request for new pistol skin... can you make a pistol that looks like a crossbow? I mean, the two share a lot of looks around the grip and trigger, and you can magically just make it so it shoots bolt-like bullets... Thx from someone who's looking to complete a Dark Souls cosplay 😄