GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

While bags have expanded to 32 slots, we still are stuck at 24 shared inventory slots.  This needs to be increased to 32. That is 8 additional slots at 700 gems each or 5600 gems for all 8 slots which ANet would make about $70 for each player buying. I'm pretty sure that at least 500K players will opt to pay hard cash to get the additional slots so that's $35M in the coffers of ANet.  I don't mind them making money as I just need additional slots. 🙂

• Like 3

I'm not sure if there are 500K players who would buy the slots (I suppose one would have to examine the number of active players with max slots), though I do have max slots and would be tempted to buy more (though 24 tends to also be enough to cover most of my needs - there certainly is some upper limit where extra slots would not be useful).

All that said, I'm not quite sure what the downside is for Anet to give players more shared slots - it doesn't really seem to be any other offering that would scalp sales from.

With legendary armory I no longer use the slots to send gear between characters, but I would be happy to get some more slots. 
The thing about the extra bag space is that you'll always find some use for it. 

I've maxed out shared slots, bank tabs and material storage and still see myself limited in some cases. I guess having to craft slightly more often is not necessarily a huge inconvenience. It'd be nice to have the caps moved higher with the future releases though.

Give us some WvW bling for guilds that capture objectives. I'd buy some gems if I can spend them on solid gold wall skins for SMC that also have our guild banner all over them.

Surely you could do that or something like some skins for the siege. It's a bit bland having the same looking content for 8 years going.

• Like 1

Less wings - more back... things.

There are so many interesting and unique things that we can do to customize our characters and the back slot is easily the best use of this. You've shown us examples of how the back piece can be used for other aesthetics such as the floating orbs from the legendary backpiece. What if there was a long roster of various animals that can fly around us or perch on our shoulders? I could strap a big casket on my back, don flags representing different factions in Tyria, strap rockets to my back, or even put an optional weapon skin over it so that I can double down on my shiny swords. More backpacks! Anything, really.

• Like 1

Bring back Magitech Armor skins please. I really don't want to have to wait for the next March Sale.

Also, more tech-based mounts like the Synergetics Gyrocycle skin, but for other mounts. Something like the mechanostriders from WoW for the raptor, a hovercraft for the skimmer, a lightcycle for the jackal, etc.

Actually, the Inquest Overseer Chair would be a FANTASTIC skimmer skin. Please gibs.

Can you please make a longhaired cat warclaw mount skin? I want to be able to ride my real life cats into battle, and I bet other people would like to have their cats in the game too!

The closest mount skin to this is the grimalkin. He does look cool, but he's too lion-y. I would like a domestic fluffy cat mount for world vs world.

Currently my cat attempts to help by seemingly trying to get me killed by getting on my keyboard at the worst times. But if you make a mount skin like this, she could be my partner in the game!

Edited by LovelyLuna.7615
I changed it to be more descriptive
  • Like 1