GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

How often does Anet check these request and actually confirm with one of our requests? Have they quoted any of these requests at all in these 200+ pages of requests? I'm super curious.

BTW: Please bring back Bizarre Beasts Adoption License. I've been waiting over a month (me and many other players).. Please and Thank You! I need that Vital Geode warclaw!

I'm guessing this is the place for suggesting new items. Could we perhaps get a rectangular hard-shell bass guitar case as a back item? Something like this would be amazing, especially since we already have the Metal Legion band, it's items (t-shirt, microphone, emote) and a Bass Guitar instrument. It could have 3-4 dye channels, one for the hard-shell, one for the metal trim, one for straps, and maybe one for a logo if you make it Metal Legion themed.

I would immediately jump at the chance to buy it. Thanks in advance if you see this.

Edited by Vakom.4675
spelling error
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Shared Inventory Slots have not been in Sale for months. Especially with 30% discount.

Please bring it back on sale 🙂

Home Instance-Node Pack for 35% would also be nice 😉 

Also the Consortium Harvesting Sickle would be nice. I dont care if you discount it or not. Ill buy it 😁

• Thanks 2

Heyo! 
As part of the halloween spirit, before it goes away, would be great to get the Pharaoh's Package with the Pharaoh's Regalia Outfit once again. 

Its been released June, and haven't been seen since! 

Its a great work of art and we would very much appreciate seeing it again and splurging on it! 

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Pharaoh's_Package

Thank you so much! 

• Like 3

*BEGS*  Please please PLEASE put the Distant Lands Mount Select License in the Gem store!  I would easily buy 2-3 of them 😍  My need for a Krytan Lop springer is serious, and there's at least 2 more mount skins from the Distant Lands I'd like to have!