GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Heeyo, me again..😁

FIRST OFF THANKS FOR THE TEMPLATES SALES 💖👍.. NOW CAN WE HAVE DISCCOUNT FOR RAINMENT OF THE LICH OUTFIT AND IF POSSIBLE BAG SLOT AGAIN PRETTY PLEASE?

DISCCOUNT FOR LIVING WORLD EPISODES PLS? THEY WERE NOT ON SALE FOR THE ANNIVERSARY SALE THIS YEAR 😔.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST COULD WE GET DISCCOUNT FOR THE FIRST TIME FOR IDENTITY REPAIR OR AT LEAST NAME CHANGE CONTRACT PLEASE? 😇

THANKS!

please add a mechanical ground robot like the dog whistle, something steampunk that you feel clicking with its gears and that does crazy things. It would be cool if you could craft upgrades for it just like you teach tricks to the dog or the baby skyscale.

or maybe a clockwork genius novelty bag with many small mechanical toys. Things that click, jump, move, walk, roll, change, rotate, ring, with springs, gears, pistons etc. like wind up mechanisms you lay on the ground and that take life or with (a little) electronics and steam engines maybe.

pls don't do the usual magico-mechanical robots there. Something more old school and technological but that looks well made still. Closer to charrs tech or scarlet than asura golems and jade mechs so to say. Also then not pet like things but items that perform a defined movement pattern upon activation.

Then please make them quite small if possible, like some cool gadgets, not a hulky mech (that we already have 😉 )

if it's tough work (i guess it can be) double the price i'll buy it 😉

Edited by GEGEZZ.7563

Could you add the super rare infusions (Khan Ur, confetti, chak, etc) to Black Lion Chests as rare or super rare possible rewards? I think it would be beneficial to arenanet cuz people would buy more gems to get keys to try to get the rare infusions. I think it would be a much better business move than adding them to 4 winds festival loot boxes.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

The /serve emote is great, it was a pretty exciting addition to the gem store. Would really like to see more persistent emotes hit the gem store in the future.

I'd love to see more multi-person chairs in the spirit of the teatime chair! It would be SO nice to have a novelty version of the already-existing Sweet Campfire Treat (or something similar to a communal boost bonfire that doesn't vanish so quickly), or a picnic chair- a few different skiff skins already have multiple seating arrangements, so this feels like something that could be doable.

Having multiple sitting poses available too would be great- love the night watch stool, wish I had the option to sit a bit less whimsically on it as a female sylvari, haha.

• Like 1