GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Bunny/Rabbit/Heir ears.

But no headband, laces, or anything else added. Just straight upwards pointy rabbit ears, please.

If you do add something, can it be just some sort of Teara that has a  side jaw protection, but displays hair as is. Please ANet.

Edited by SoulGuardian.6203

Can we get some cool armor skins that don't look like heavy armor?

I feel like all the cool recent ones 
Ice reaver,

Etherbound,

Water Dragon

All look like heavy armor. Unfortunately I didn't like foefire much because it doesn't seem to sit well on male Characters (its hip placement only makes sense on a female character), so if you're going for something more caster-looking, I'd recommend the Pharoah outfit (with maybe more lighitng effects) or the frostfire outfit as inspirations. It feels like the art team is great at making heavy armor sets (even the decade armor looks this way) and I'd like to see more caster themed piecemeal armor sets. 

There's probably room for leather looking appearances too, but I don't usually play those types of toons, so I don't have good suggestions. 

Also while mentioning the pharoah costume, I'm going to call out it doesn't look as good on femaile toons, its main draw is its luster, but you guys went for so much skimpy on it, it doesn't show off its strength and just kind of looks lame on female toons. 

Edited by Firebeard.1746
  • Like 1

ok, here is my armor skin wishlist:

I am a fan of the very muscular Female Norn characters, but sadly the options we have to show off their abs are very limited (most open pieces either cover the middle part or the pants are so high up that you miss most of the abs) please give us more low rise bottoms pieces and crop-top style chest pieces, for instance you could finish up the Vermilion set with an open-midriff, also the Aurene Cristalline pieces would be good for that style.

More "primal" style armor sets, not outfits, maybe something Monster Hunter-ish?

I know the art team is very good at their job, I know you guys can acomplish the "bikini armor" in a classy way

Are we getting real worth gems sales anytime soon?

is there any official recent answer besides the "we will put sales for the anniversary" a weeks ago?

When I mean worth, I mean sth besides cosmetics that are useful for old players and newcomers alike, such as character slots, build slots... and discount to packs & living story chapters. More than 20% off preferably.

You know, actual meaningful stuff. I do like cosmetics and buy from time to time, but watching the 10th gem store and see most are shinny over the top mount skins is a joke.

• Haha 1

HI, ITS ME AGAIN 😁..

ANY CHANCE WE HAVE DISCCOUNT FOR IDENTITY REPAIR OR  AT LEAST NAME CHANGE CONTRACT? I NEVER SEEN ONE..

DISCCOUNT FOR ALL LIVING WORLD EPISODES PLS?

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, CAN WE HAVE SALE FOR EQUIPMENT TEMPLATE AGAIN PLS?

Thank you.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/24/2022 at 2:05 AM, StarPT.7431 said:

Please a sale for Material Storage Expander..need it.

I held off buying more a month or two ago, seeing as for the past 5 years they were on sale in either August (around aniversary) or early September. I know that doesn't mean they *will* come back around the same time this year, but I really wouldn't mind them bringing them back sooner rather than later

Until when should we expect for the Anniversary sales? Looking back at the anniversary sales' history, Sep. 14 was the latest they held a sale

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Gem_Store/Anniversary_Sales

It's nearing that date now and it has been an underwhelming decade anniversary promo so far. It would be nice if they would just announce if "yeah this is it, happy 10 years folks" so we can stop inhaling hopium.

Hello Fellow GW2 Players!

I joined this wonderful game and it's community when the game Launched on Steam and I along with so many others, We've been having a blast Playing the Game!

However Arena.Net, I think I speak for majority of players when I say... Add NEW CAPES(or Returning) TO THE GEM STORE, It's about time that some of the Good looking older capes come back into the Gem store... Especially The "Forest Scout Cape".

Hopefully someone from Arena.net sees this Request.

Thank you everyone for your time.

Edited by Dovahkiin.6235
  • Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Dovahkiin.6235 said:

I think I speak for majority of players when I say...

You really are just speaking for yourself, no need to guess whether or not you're "in a majority" to make your own opinion somewhat more important 😉

As for the capes and gemstore: gemstore items are rotating, you'll need to keep an eye on the items they add/remove every now and then.

This thread can be helpful with tracking new/returning items: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/topic/90-news-gemstore-items-newreturnedsales/page/77/#comment-1750617

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1