GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Please bring back the Teatime Chair soon!  🫖❣️

Tangentially gemstore related, but it'd be so nice if hairstyles were un-gender-locked! The NPC from A Friend in Need is a female sylvari with one of the male sylvari hairstyles that I would just love to use on my sylvari gals! 

* Shoe-skin that is just a beaded wristband or tattos on the feet/ancles. Something that is not an actual shoe but just some decoration (second best to invisible shoes). Nothing too much. Something that looks tribal, dont cover much skin and work with the  savage armour.

* Shoulderpiece that is more a tribal necklace than  actual shoulders. U have done it with scarfs, now pls do a tribal necklace (not super big though as with the raven mantle)... 

* Gloves thar are writsbands/ beaded arm rings or tattoos. Tribal looking not bulky...

• Like 1

Heyoo me again 😁...

CAN WE HAVE THE ''BLACK LION WEAPON VOUCHER'' AGAIN FOR RETURNING OR SALE PLEEEEEAAAASEEEEEE? I MEAN THIS ONE CONTAINING THESE WEAPONS > Black Lion Exclusives Chest - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W)

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST MAGITEC ARMOR SET Magitech armor - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W) PLEASE. 

THANKS! 

Edited by China.5268
  • Like 2

A reminder or notification service would be amazing, where I can sign up to get a little notification when the stuff I want is up for sale again, so I don't have to check all the time and maybe miss out, when after a year of waiting I gave up in frustration. (And no, I am not buying something "while I'm there", out of spite that you keep supply short artificially. So you gain nothing from keeping me looking and waiting apart from growing resentment.)

I would be very happy with a simple thief hood skin for all armor types like the link below. The fit of the hoods available look weird and unnatural. With the human-only hood being the only exception. It would be nice to have one that fits good, looks good, and covers the mouth as well.

Thief Hood

Edited by Kiba.9743

I want the ability to save dye presets. I love collecting outfits and dye and it can get annoying to have to manually apply dyes every time I switch outfits. A way to save an outfit and dye set as a style would be amazing. This could be done in a similar way to build templates and more style slots could be sold in the gem store. That way they could be swapped on the fly after setting them up and saving them. There aren't enough favorite slots and even then the dyes still have to be manually applied.

• Like 2

Re: The Wintersday Wreath Backpack (if you're going to merge my original post, at least make sure the item I'm talking about gets put in the new thread 🙄)

When?

I mean it has "Wintersday" in the title and still nothing in the gem shop for those of us trying to get our festive looks on! So yes, please, maybe.

kthx

Edited by Minka.9273
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Deadmoose.6594 said:

Not sure where to post this, but I wish Anet would bring back Phoenix armor. It's one of the best looking sets in the game (imho). I haven't seen it at the BLM or the BLS yet but hoping it makes an appearance eventually!

This may give an idea of when it will return:  https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Phoenix_Light_Armor_Skin#Gem_Store_history