GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Hi all (players and developers alike). I am an avid enthusiast of this game and i have immensly enjoyed this game so far BUT what i dont undarstand is why the "Hollows Fortune Fireworks" has dissapeared from the Gem Store. Isn ' t this a step back in developing the game at this point ? As a consequence i would like to politely ask the developers (and the gamer community) to support reintroducing the item "Hollows Fortune Fireworks" and make it available once every year (again). Thank you so much everybody for making this game possible so far and i hope i and everybody else will get to enjoy it at the same level/standard (at least if not possible more) in the future as set in the years past. Kind regards.

Outfit/Armor Pieces Requests: 

More streamlined outfits in general. I'm not a huge fan of bubble trousers, landsknect pants, peasant dresses, large shoulder/back pieces, etc on my toons, but I still like them to look pulled together and sleek and coordinated, so the outfits are very attractive for me to buy/earn with in game gold, but there aren't many styles I actually use. (I like the new vampire inspired one, and the Astral Scholar!) 

For example, I'd love for one of my characters to use a catsuit. I'm thinking like Emma Peel style. Sometimes a gal just wants to slink around in a one piece bodysuit with little cuffed gloves, kitten heel booties, and a utility belt. 

Also - outfits inspired by different dance styles. A tutu (I'd prefer tea length personally, but the Odette style rigid skirt would probably sell better). Flamenco outfits. A jazz biketard, maybe a cabaret version? (complete with little bowlers and plunging v vests). I could go on, but I'm sure you get it. 

Weapons that make them look like other objects. I love the hammer skin that makes it look like an axe, for example. Skins that turn your daggers into brass knuckles or your sword into a whip would be fun. 

• Like 1

@ArenaNet Team.4819 when does this skin come back? Tropical Feathered Cape (package)( [&AgENgAEA] ) its been since 19. July 2022 ... and just 1x in shop yet. Considdering to gemstore schedule its not coming back into shop for the WHOLE YEAR 2023 ?!  arenanet i want to spend my Money for skins but i cant !!

Hell yeah!! ty Arenanet for bring this skin back to shop!!!! <33333 ( 06.03.2013 )

Edited by Budy.9804
i love you arenanet!